thread closed

sketch

The new spoiler is and 'INGS' style spoiler, imported from japan

Only thing i got done today after work was lowering the back of the car, as the tein spring are only about -14mm shouldnt cause an issue

driven it back from work earlyer, looked at it again and 1 side seems a bit higher than the other but i think that mite be my driveway, ill get some pics somewhere flat tonight

a 'show cage' is pretty much exactly what it says, its basically a rear half roll cage, built from light metal to perform the function of looking like a roll cage, much cheaper and lighter than a real welded in cage

why not fit a gtr badge at the same time :lol:

why dont you suck my balls

a 'show cage' is pretty much exactly what it says, its basically a rear half roll cage, built from light metal to perform the function of looking like a roll cage, much cheaper and lighter than a real welded in cage

HAHAHA! :clap:

you shure you got any ? am a bit old to play child games boy

:lol::lol::lol:

bin one of those days so far, got up early washed n dryed the car, thought id get on a test fit my spoiler... not only has it been boleted on its been tiger sealed on too, ive found the strongest fishing wire i have in the garage and its still no match for the tiger seal, fink i mite just book into the body shop and get them to do it, as its gonna need some holes filling any way...

I may be interested in your old spoiler....

Pm me if you want to get rid :thumbs:

i wish my car was blue!! that would make things soo simple

bin one of those days so far, got up early washed n dryed the car, thought id get on a test fit my spoiler... not only has it been boleted on its been tiger sealed on too, ive found the strongest fishing wire i have in the garage and its still no match for the tiger seal, fink i mite just book into the body shop and get them to do it, as its gonna need some holes filling any way...

am i right in thinking that your based near ipswich?

if so i know a very good body shop at martlesham heath who have dealt with several zeds and are very good.