MPH show NEC (SERIOUSLY PIC HEAVY, like hundreds)

Husky

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

love the X power SV, saw it at the car show when i was at Uni and it was first released, had a rover 214 myself at the time and loved it. spent an hour just staring at it on the stand at the NEC back in i think 2003.

sounds awesome, think you can pick one up for about £40k very tempting, but i don't have £40k lol :lol:

I travelled down from Glasgow to Birmingham for the show last saturday, and I have some near exact same photographs as you that it is scary! I was bored with the actual car show after an hour or so, as it was that busy I couldn't get near half the cars. The top gear show was pretty entertaining though.

I sat in both 370z's that were parked outside, and I honestly think that the interior in the 350z is much nicer than the new one? :)

I also left the responsibility to my girlfriend to remember what car park we were in as I was on the phone when I parked my car up. Needless to say she was "sure" that it was N6.

Turned N6 carpark upside down, and my car was no where to be seen. She then said she was sure it was "N6 or N7".. After roughly 90 minutes I eventually found my car in N1

I was amazed at some of the exotic cars parked in the public car parks. I seen countless Audi R8's, GTR's, Aston's, Ferarris, Porsches etc all sitting outside as I looked for my car.

View from my rear view mirror in my other car..

14112009083.jpg

some of the cars weren't looked after, such a shame for the exotic beasts. when we got to the mustang and camero, the guy overheard nixy bellowing "OMG LOOK AT THE DUST ON THEM" and he sheepishly got a duster out :lol:

the vinyl wrapped supercars looked ruined imo was a shame. :thumbdown:

got there first thing as its only down the road, before it opened infact. so thats where some of the better piccys came from with less people :) going for the early showing is the way to do it, it just got mobbed later

some of the cars weren't looked after, such a shame for the exotic beasts. when we got to the mustang and camero, the guy overheard nixy bellowing "OMG LOOK AT THE DUST ON THEM" and he sheepishly got a duster out :lol:

I did not BELLOW! I was quite subtle - not my fault he was stood next to me - anyway, he shouldn't have had an inch of dust on his cars! :dry:

The Autoglym stand was amazing..........

Well done Pup, bet you were tired after cut 'n pasting all those IMG codes. :p:lol:

Some interesting vehicles. Did you have a slight crush on the Evo's? Seems to be a few pics of the Evo's. ;)

Ultra bling Chevy, very gansta. Lol, and bags not to parallel park that Citreon. Lovely lines to it, but you'd hope it has the new fangled automatic parking system. :blink: