Is there 1 acknowledged best tyre for the 350Z.

Mark-UK

Blackcircles have the dunlop sport maxx gt at £150 a pop, does that seem correct? Just been to my local tyre dealer and he quoted £195 a corner.

Mind you he has the size as 245 / 45 / 18.

black circles do get good prices. and that is the correct size for the rear tyre

fronts are 225/45/18

my fronts arent that size... :bounce: I got 17 stock all around.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has the stock nismo ones that come with an 07 Roadster. Always thought they were 19" alloys.

18 front and 19 rear?

2007 Nismo Rims

2007 Nismo 350Z Wheels

2007 Nismo 350Z Wheels

These wheels come on the 2007 factory edition Nismo 350Z. They have a gunmetal finish and a stout 5-spoke design.

2007 Nismo 350Z

Super-light Forged Aluminum Alloy

Front

Size: 18x9.0

Offset: +30mm

Weight: 21 lbs 4 oz

Tire: Bridgestone RE050A 245/40/18

Rear

Size: 19x10.0

Offset: +30mm

Weight: 29 lbs 8 oz

Tire: Bridgestone RE050A 265/35/19

now is your an 06 or 07? (manufactured) better get out there and have a look! B)

Mine has the stock nismo ones that come with an 07 Roadster. Always thought they were 19" alloys.

07 onwards roadsters dont come as nismo. they never did actually. they v got rays F:225/45/18 R:245/45/18

Mine was an 08 but came with 040 potenzas...newer ones come with 050A potenzas as well. :thumbs:

Thanks Greekman thats cleared that up. Might just say sod it and get the dunlop sportss maxx GT, ive a few things to /sell like the bluetooth hands free parrott module which will offset the cost.

how much for the parrot?

note: go out and check what tyres you are using at the moment just to be sure to be sure :thumbs:

Thanks Greekman thats cleared that up. Might just say sod it and get the dunlop sportss maxx GT, ive a few things to sell like the bluetooth hands free parrott module which will offset the cost.

You cant get them on oem sizes....i wanted to give them a go as well... :thumbdown: