what's so special.

ace

The anniversary models are known as the 350z GT4 and were produced in late 2005. They were limited to only 176 being produced of which I believe 100 were in the Kuro (black) finish and 76 in the yellow finish, (This may not be correct but this is the split I have come to believe).

The differences with this model over the usual 2005 GT model is the upgraded alloy design previously mentioned and the fact that the brake horse power was increased to 296 bhp from the standard 276 bhp.

Another method of distinguishing these models is the silver plague located between the driver and passenger seats on the back wall to the right of the sub woofer. This silver plate shows the individual build number of the particular vehicle and states its anniversary status.

The GT4 model will also hold a higher market value and will generally demand a £2k higer price tag than a similarly aged 350z GT with similar mileage.

Hope this helps!!!

The anniversary models are known as the 350z GT4 and were produced in late 2005. They were limited to only 176 being produced of which I believe 100 were in the Kuro (black) finish and 76 in the yellow finish, (This may not be correct but this is the split I have come to believe).

The differences with this model over the usual 2005 GT model is the upgraded alloy design previously mentioned and the fact that the brake horse power was increased to 296 bhp from the standard 276 bhp.

Another method of distinguishing these models is the silver plague located between the driver and passenger seats on the back wall to the right of the sub woofer. This silver plate shows the individual build number of the particular vehicle and states its anniversary status.

The GT4 model will also hold a higher market value and will generally demand a £2k higer price tag than a similarly aged 350z GT with similar mileage.

Hope this helps!!!

Why not introduce yourself, you obviously know a lot about the Zed, we're a friendly bunch so come and say hello

Hope this helps!!!

Judging by your avatar you've met Stormgirl! :lol:

:clap:I must admit if I could stretch my budget that little bit further I would love to purchase a GT4; in particular the Kuro finish just has that little extra attraction for me.........super smooth whilst also rather aggressive.

Great looking motor R800NER!!!

moved

if the Z isn't been sold by the poster and its just comments about a ad then please don not post in the for 350z sale section

Probably is being sold by the poster, clever way of getting round the 50 post rule

Hope this helps!!!

Judging by your avatar you've met Stormgirl! :lol:

PMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: stormhorse strikes again :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

moved

if the Z isn't been sold by the poster and its just comments about a ad then please don not post in the for 350z sale section

Probably is being sold by the poster, clever way of getting round the 50 post rule

maybe

I did look into it but cant prove it either way

moved

maybe

I did look into it but cant prove it either way

Dont think it is, this very car as been highlighted before by other members. :)

Hope this helps!!!

Would you really pay £2k more for one, I wouldn't.

And is that a Nismo exhaust on it? :shrug:

if your talking about me I have no connection what so ever with the ad on Piston heads I'm looking to buy a nice Z'd and dicided to wait until I have enough for a GT4 as I said in the first post being a newbie I did not know the Limited Edition included Black.

I was interested in the Yellow GT4 posted here in the 'for sale' section but then the seller decided not to sell it as for the one that was sold last week on Piston Heads it did not interest me as I want a bog standard one. Sorry for placing the question in the wrong place but I'm sure with the powers of the moderator it can be moved (can't it) :)