Soon to be proud owner of 350Z

Hi everyone :wave: ,

Drove a 350Z for the 1st time a few years back and was smitten but skint. Few years on now and I have just put a deposit down on a grey 52 plate JDM 350Z (think its a GT as its got 18s, Jap sat nav and leather) with 25k on it.

Just wanted to introduce myself as I always register with owners forums when I get a car (ex soarer, impreza and 200SX).

Nothings ever simple, despite checking online for an insurance quote for me and the girlfriend and getting two quotes under £750 my current insurer will not cover us on the car (she's 24) and is looking for near enough £200 to cancel my current policy! :scare:

Nothings ever simple, despite checking online for an insurance quote for me and the girlfriend and getting two quotes under £750 my current insurer will not cover us on the car (she's 24) and is looking for near enough £200 to cancel my current policy! :scare:

Don't put her on then ;)

Admiral looked like giving the best quote for us too, just gutted at £200 fee as I kept a policy going on my last car that I sold 18th Sept under my insurance cos advisement so we could put the 350Z on it when we got it then they say they cant insure it! I've asked them if they could reduce the fee on that basis, waitin on word back.

Did say to her about not putting her on it until shes 25 in Jan but didn't go down well and means I'd need 2 run her everywhere which would suck too.

Just want to get everythin sorted and get the car, lookin forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...