10 reasons its handy being single

Husky

My top ten (for what its worth)

1) The passenger seat is for my handbag

2) The spare room is full of my clothes

3) I can drink a bottle of wine , leave some, and its there the next day

4) Farting in bed - noise is not an issue

5) Loo door open

6) Hoover once a month whether it needs it or not (snigger)

7) ALL the cushions are mine on the sofa

8) I always get my favourite cup

9) DIY is done at my pace (slow)

10) I don't have to share chocolate/pizza/ice cream etc

11) Free choice of lippy & knickers to put in the overnght bag

Now that is worrying that a) you remembered B) you're worried about lipstick shade and knicker colour not matching..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not so difficult to remember, its at the bottom of everyone of your posts :lol:

+1 :lol:

i think any guy could have posted that list :lol: you must be easy to live with :lol: :lol:

apart form the handbag :blush:

Very laid back and like boys toys more than most boys! That is very sad mind. Handbag insert reminds me I'm not a tomboy!

Next door neighbour comes to me if he needs tools!! lol. Love wandering into ironmongery sort of shops and checking out the tools. You can never have enough imperial/metric open/closed spanners. no-sir-ee..

:dance::dance:

not so difficult to remember, its at the bottom of everyone of your posts :lol:

+1 :lol:

i think any guy could have posted that list :lol: you must be easy to live with :lol: :lol:

apart form the handbag :blush:

Very laid back and like boys toys more than most boys! That is very sad mind. Handbag insert reminds me I'm not a tomboy!

Next door neighbour comes to me if he needs tools!! lol. Love wandering into ironmongery sort of shops and checking out the tools. You can never have enough imperial/metric open/closed spanners. no-sir-ee..

:dance::dance:

scarily usefull :lol:

you are so mean - the poor guy puts his wheels in the bath and suddenly he's desperate..........Now coops on the other hand....... :lol:

Ouch, ......Low blow.... I am not desperate, i was simply checking out the potential ;)

I have only been single for 3 months and finding a new positive everyday :teeth:

Such as saying to 10 of the lads at work, fancy tea and beers at mine?

Didnt have to clear it with anyone, just pitched up with all my mates and got smashed with curry, wine, John smiths, Strongbow

and stella, Whilst having a Wii tornament then decided to hit the town!! and had a great nite out all that on a school nite no one moaning :thumbs: result!!!!

I arrived back home and had a great day out. After a small discussion it was decided that that I didnt want a 370z, I deserved one. :yahoo:

In the meantime the shopping has been done, the last of the painting has been done and I had a Sunday roast ready.

Work it out guys. ;):lol:

Didnt have to clear it with anyone, just pitched up with all my mates and got smashed with curry, wine, John smiths, Strongbow

and stella, Whilst having a Wii tornament then decided to hit the town!! and had a great nite out all that on a school nite no one moaning :thumbs: result!!!!

+1 ;)

I arrived back home and had a great day out. After a small discussion it was decided that that I didnt want a 370z, I deserved one. :yahoo:

In the meantime the shopping has been done, the last of the painting has been done and I had a Sunday roast ready.

Work it out guys. ;):lol:

well its usually quid pro quo but I really don't need to know what you did in return for this glorious bounty!!

Well actually... come on... dish the goss lol

you are so mean - the poor guy puts his wheels in the bath and suddenly he's desperate..........Now coops on the other hand....... :lol:

Ouch, ......Low blow.... I am not desperate, i was simply checking out the potential ;)

I have only been single for 3 months and finding a new positive everyday :teeth:

Such as saying to 10 of the lads at work, fancy tea and beers at mine?

talk about mixing grape and grain!!

best type of drinks are the ones that mix grape and grain.

used to drink diesel (half cider,half lager, splash of blackcurrent)at uni,

but my favourite was turbo diesel. (same as above but with a shot of vodka in it)

not seeing any grapes in that, so I'm not...when I was a gal (;ong time ago) that was called a snakebite!!

i think most people do, i just prefered to call it diesel as it looked like agricultural red diesel, and drinking either of them is never going to be good for you :lol:

as for grape and grain.

cider is classed as grape as it comes from a fruit

where as beer is a grain.

best type of drinks are the ones that mix grape and grain.

used to drink diesel (half cider,half lager, splash of blackcurrent)at uni,

but my favourite was turbo diesel. (same as above but with a shot of vodka in it)

OMG Snakebite and black am having flashbacks to Uni too :scare::lol:

i used to be able to tuck away 7 or 8 pints of turbo diesel and still be able to walk home with out being sick :lol:

these days i reckon 3 or 4 and i'll be pushing it :lol:

we could test it next time?

i do love a good cider, always made me laugh a few years ago i got some proper scrumpy from the legless but smiling cider farm in cornawall. comes in a nice 4 pint jug. me and my mate cracked one open had 2 pints each, i was nicely rosey, but my mate ended up going to the loo to be ill, couldn't hack the booze in the scrumpy.

made me laugh as he always talked the talk :lol:

i used to be able to tuck away 7 or 8 pints of turbo diesel and still be able to walk home with out being sick :lol:

these days i reckon 3 or 4 and i'll be pushing it :lol:

we could test it next time?

i do love a good cider, always made me laugh a few years ago i got some proper scrumpy from the legless but smiling cider farm in cornawall. comes in a nice 4 pint jug. me and my mate cracked one open had 2 pints each, i was nicely rosey, but my mate ended up going to the loo to be ill, couldn't hack the booze in the scrumpy.

made me laugh as he always talked the talk :lol:

Now cider and me get along just fine. Coming from Hereford I was brought up on it!!