my last detail of 09

LRF4N

been waiting on a chance to give it one last wax and today was that day, washed with turtle wax shampoo orangey stuff (cant remember the name), clayed and given a coat of dodo juice purple haze. wheels cleaned with AG custom wheel cleaner and a coat of dodo juice as well

unfortunately the sun had enough before i was finished so photos are a bit crappy but shes lookin hot

31102009288.jpg

31102009289.jpg

yea... photos are very crappy when u see them on the pc lol :doh:

its the best i could do, had to use the security light to help with the lighting lol and if i didnt take pics id get an even bigger telling off lol

Great minds think alike.

Watched the weather reports and today was apparently the last day before real winter sets in.

Only managed a coat of collinite and wheel gaurd. No time to clay :thumbdown:

Also put a coat of KURRUST around the flange between the backbox and midpipe to help prevent corrosion at this week point before they salt the roads.

It's amazing how your eyes acclimatise to the dark when you'r detailing.

You reckon it's ONLY a little dark with enough light to carry on, go indoors to get something with your eyes getting used to the indoor lights......go back out and it looks almost pitch black :lol::lol:

Well done on getting the Azure sorted before the light dissappeared :thumbs:

I think you should put an exhaust on your crimbo list Andy. :lol:

Seriousely tempted by the K2 group buy. Especially as their fitting station is in Manch near me.

My OEM's flange doesn't seem to be corroded much so seems a shame to get rid.

Suppose the old one could go in the garage along with my old wheels, and rear lights, and spare CV joints, and..... :lol:

thanks guys, dont worry i know how pants the photos are- thats why i put this in detailing and not in media lol

im just so impressed with dodo juice- 1st time iv used it right after claying and its 100 times better than the other times iv used it