Wheel decals

Shaun1982

Hi peeps,as some of you may know ive still got '350z' in white on my alloys, ive decided im going for green calipers,hoses etc so my question to you all is...

What logo or what have you could i have on my wheels? had considered the Nismo logo but instead of the usual red 'o' maybe have it in green to match theother bits.

What do you peeps think?

Clarkie,no matey theyre Rota GTRs, one spoke on each wheel has the 350z on it & i think they will look plain without something on them, nismo was just an idea :)

Rt ive got some rota centres on,well on the front anyway,got to take the back wheels off to TRY and get the other 2 caps on :bang: Im after something to go on a spoke :thumbs:

I think the rota badge wouldnt look right on a spoke if you get me,needs to be some sort of writing i think :)

Keep the unput coming though peeps :thumbs:

Oh heres an idea,what about a green lip on my wheels,that would break the black up

Do the wheels green! B)

You could consided getting the R laser etched into a spoke but keeping the wheels in the dark colour and then just getting the lip on the rotas done in green (you can get lip kits from motorbike accessory suppliers!) It would end up being something like Volk do...

Have seen the takata green wheels on a few cars now, dont mind it on a few cars, but accents are the way forward.. As I have been told a few times... More can be less!! :)

Exactly fiddy,im going to work in a minute so ill go to a bike place tomorow,they should have some kawasaki greeny colour tape B)

Kawasaki green should be fine. It'll cost next to nothing too! You can always do it to try it out and see if you like it.

You can buy preformed rim tape too... It's really easy to apply.

Exactly fiddy,im going to work in a minute so ill go to a bike place tomorow,they should have some kawasaki greeny colour tape B)

Kawasaki green should be fine. It'll cost next to nothing too! You can always do it to try it out and see if you like it.

You can buy preformed rim tape too... It's really easy to apply.

Or you can just use electricians tape to give you an idea!!! When I was looking for red I found the places did have ltd colour options... fluro yellow seemed to be all they had!! Online was better!