new 350z (import)owner needs advice

hi to all, just joined as I have bought a 2003 import and need advice re the following-

where could I buy an alezan orange leather gear knob and handbrake handle?

the sat nav is jap- what options and where can I convert or replace?

bose 6cd unit skips when cold and has band expander which is pretty crap. suggestions re repair or replacing?

cheers, would be grateful for as much advice as possible

hi to all, just joined as I have bought a 2003 import and need advice re the following-

where could I buy an alezan orange leather gear knob and handbrake handle? :shrug:

the sat nav is jap- what options and where can I convert or replace? There is a member here that does a lovely upgrade

bose 6cd unit skips when cold and has band expander which is pretty crap. suggestions re repair or replacing? Replacing, mine does the same even when not cold

cheers, would be grateful for as much advice as possible

Welcome to the forum Snook :thumbs:

Plenty of stuff here to help you look in the FAQ section and I'm sure many others members will follow with suggestions

the sat nav is jap- what options and where can I convert or replace?

Hello. :)

I have a JDM and had my satnav / cubby unit replaced by a member on here called Nurrish. He has made a brilliant custom made unit that loads of members here have had installed from him.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=24395&hilit=custom+sat+nav

Drop him a PM to see if he can help. :thumbs:

(The jap version is useless to you - you can't convert or anything).

hi M8 pls let me know when the gearknob is for sale . how much do you want for it?thx from chris

Hi and welcome to the forum. Try R35LEE for the handbrake and knob. I will have an Alezan gear knob going in about a month.

As far as the ICE goes, +1 on the system by Nurrish. :thumbs: