P3 service costs - Urgent!

Rocky

Just to let you know mate the official Nissan service schedule doesnt include a diff oil change for the Zeds - so the P3 and the P2 will be exactly the same at Nissan (unless you have asked them specifically to change the diff oil).

So you could just book in for a P2 and save the money.

You need to find someone in your local area who knows the zed :thumbs: don't just go for the cheapest - ask local members where they go...........first thing I did when I joined the forum :blush: only thing was as a newbie I didn't realise how ironic it was that I asked 'zmanalex' who the best local independent was :doh::lol::lol:

i'd use abbey or japex as both know the car. i'd trust them over a dealership service any time. better to travel a few extra miles and get it done properly than do it quickly and get a crap job.

if i had a micra i'd take it to nissan, but most dealerships see so few Z's they don't know what to do with them.

i had my independent do mine and i supplied my own consumables, all in my cost about £320

there is also DMS just off from dartford as well near brandshatch, and they also know the cars inside out.