Tonight's tea

zedwagon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me n missus Tarmac had Asda curry for two

Bloody lovely 2 currys 2 rice 2nan and 2 onion barjees beautiful

I also got a Halloween mask a tape measure, some m.f cloths and a big soup for pack up,

Just watching the footy now - I'm a happy content bunny !! :thumbs:

and so his life has got shorter :lol:

Me n missus Tarmac had Asda curry for two

Bloody lovely 2 currys 2 rice 2nan and 2 onion barjees beautiful

I also got a Halloween mask a tape measure, some m.f cloths and a big soup for pack up,

Just watching the footy now - I'm a happy content bunny !! :thumbs:

and so his life has got shorter :lol:

Surely Asda curries aren't that bad ok they leave you with indigestion,heartburn and wind but ..... :lol:

anyone any ideas for lamb chops to make them a bit interesting??

or mince, other than chilli, lasagne, cottage pie ??

What about Sticky Chilli Ribs? Can be done with steak or chicken too, as it's more a marinate than anything and you can leave the chilli out.

1kg pork ribs or steak or chicken

4 cloves of garlic finely sliced

2 tbs Worcestershire sauce

3/4 cup tomato puree

2 tbs tomato paste

1/4 cup brown sugar

1/4 cup cider vinegar

2tbs chilli sauce (or replace with something else)

Salt & pepper freshly ground

Spring onions.

1.You're supposed to cook the ribs (meat) in a large saucepan, cover with cold water & bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to simmer and cook for 30 minutes then drain.

2. Place the ribs in a large dish. Combine all ingredients except for the spring onions and pour over the ribs, turning to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for one hour, turning for 30 minutes.

3. Heat the bbq or pan to a high heat for 15 minutes, turning occassionally. Brush with extra marinade while cooking. Serve hot off the grill garnished with the spring onions.

My version, put all the ingredients together in a bowl creating a marinade (you may want to quickly throw the spring onions in a pan to soften up first then throw them into the bowl), then throw diced or striped steak into the marinade for a good hour or so in the fridge.

Throw it all into a reasonably warm pan so it doesn't burn the marinade and cook til done. Nice with rice or salads. :)

What about Sticky Chilli Ribs?

thanks bronzee, that sounds good. will have to leave out the chilli for the time being but will give that one a go, should be tasty :snack:

like the bbq reference aswell :lol: , will have to be grill here !! :cold:

We still have the disposable Aldi grills but BBQ in the back garden under floodnight not cool :headhurt:

I love to have the Hottest Curry possible, about 3-4 times hotter than a Vindaloo :thumbs:

:scare: You are a mad man Jerry :surrender:

Naa dont see the point of boiling your tongue when you cant taste anything - might as well eat Cardboard! (Or Asda Value range as its called!) :lol: