Carbon Fibre rear diffuser??????

Carbon Coops

ok guys/gals to get this ball rolling, the best plan of action would be for me to borrow one for moulding in exchange for a free carbon one so if anyone has a diffuser that they are willing to lend/give me (i may not get the original back)to mould and have a free CF one then put a pic up and we can get a GB going, as i said befor i have been flat out with the RAF so looking at getting a lot done over easter :thumbs:

Coops

if your going down the 3 spoke diffuser one, then bennett has one for sale.

if you were looking at doing that one there are some modifications to the design that i would reccomend making to it to make it your own, and also to improve on the design and make it more appealing.

Sorry if Im a bit late to the party, but Ive got a carbon Chargespeed diffuser, like this:

rb-d-900.jpg

going spare - we decided the carbon didnt look right with the blue the car was sprayed so sprayed the moulding on the bumper gloss black. Excuse rubbish photo but its the best Ive got - you can see the carbon just fits over the bumper moulding:

IMG00012-20091206-1540.jpg

Id be happy to offer it up as a basis for a mould or anything else as Im realistically not ever going to have any use for it - let me know if its of interest :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Kerazy thread bumpage, but the missus is hassling me to sort out our cellar so I reckon Im going to be getting rid of this diffuser - who wants it?? :)

Damn you people stop selling things I want..... (I'm supposed to wait for cosmetics until next year)

Yes please PM sent!!