Carbon Fibre rear diffuser??????

Carbon Coops

At the minute my supplier does not have any moulded diffusers so i am planning on getting one made, but before i begin making them i need to make sure there is intrest!

I will need 20 names minimum to make it worth while!

I also need a style to base mine on so any suggestions ????

Cheers coops

I would definatly be up for this! Not sure on style though, something similar to chargespeed would be nice.

Here are a few ideas:

Top Secret:

z33v05.jpg

Chargespeed:

rb-d-900.jpg

Same as the one Rik is selling:

dscf7552u.jpg

Personally I like all 3, I guess it just depends how easy it would be to make. TBH though I recon you will stuggle to get 20 definates on here, you may be better selling what you can on here and punting the rest on ebay.

R

Hello Chaps,

i am not trying to steel this thread, however just wanted to say we do have the top secret diffuser for the Z as well (its the one off the supra) All parts are GRP not carbon so if Carbon Coops wants make in carbon that would be a cool range to have!

Rik

That could be an idea?

Hello Chaps,

i am not trying to steel this thread, however just wanted to say we do have the top secret diffuser for the Z as well (its the one off the supra) All parts are GRP not carbon so if Carbon Coops wants make in carbon that would be a cool range to have!

Rik

Ok spoken with supplier ref the TS diffuser, price wise looking at £375 - £450max delivered on these.

looking at a month turn around as i am going to have to buy one to make this happen.

Could we please start a list? so i can ensure i getthe cost right for the numbers, as with everything, £10 deposit then after i have the items and quality cheked them, full payment to be made then i will send the item out

I will be able to do these in a full range of colours and either 1*1 weave or 2*2

Cheers coops

List for TS replica Rear diffuser

• 4 months later...
Did anything happen with any of these? Ive been looking at a cf version of the 3rd picture on thezstore.com @$290 plus p&p

Just not sure it would look right on a standard bumper as the pics ive seen all have the nismo stlee add ons too

yes m8. carbon coops was removed from a trader here if i remember correctly ;):lol:

He had me worried then to ! Lol

I am still Here alrhought not been back home for over 3 weeks now and working very long days, should get a load done and catch up over Easter!

Ref the diffuser still going a head just clearing the back log :)

coops