What do I dress up as this year for Halloween ?

Right...

Im going to a Halloween Party this Saturday !!! :D

Its serious competitiion so I want to look good. :disguise:

Please give me some suggestions, I NEED YOUR HELP :thumbs::evil:

A) Got to be cheap as im well skint atm

B) Got to not look cheap

C) Got to be able to get it done this week as ive left it late as per

Good ideas will be welcomed :clap:

This was last years (not the batman nurse) it was a pain in the arse when I wanted to drink my Stella though !!!! :drunk:

This is me in the middle (next to my 6'8" mate!).

n862100213_4676143_996.jpg

1x white apron @ £5

1x Mask @ £10

and i painted a kitchen knife to match...

And another mate went as a mummy... just a tenners worth of bandages and some thermals, and some green face paint... but when he went for a pi$$ he couldnt get them all back on again!

That is well scary.............

Last year one of my son's mates came over dressed in black shorts, fishnet tights, leather biker jacket and leather gimp mask - he looked horrendous..... Was quite funny when i got him to answer the door though to all the pesky trick or treat kids! :lol:

Im thinking make up rather than mask due to ease of drinking :thumbs:

This is me in the middle (next to my 6'8" mate!).

n862100213_4676143_996.jpg

1x white apron @ £5

1x Mask @ £10

and i painted a kitchen knife to match...

And another mate went as a mummy... just a tenners worth of bandages and some thermals, and some green face paint... but when he went for a pi$$ he couldnt get them all back on again!

Mummy sounds good :thumbs:

Ghost busters!

Not the sexy one though.... I don't want to see the pics of that!

Which one is sexy - they are all blokes :wacko::lol:

That is well scary.............

Last year one of my son's mates came over dressed in black shorts, fishnet tights, leather biker jacket and leather gimp mask - he looked horrendous..... Was quite funny when i got him to answer the door though to all the pesky trick or treat kids! :lol:

Gimp mask is do-able as there is a Zip :thumbs:

I find that turning up butt naked is always very scary but it is cheap :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW MY EYES!

Go as Adam - One leaf = free! :teeth:

Unfortunately I have eaten too many burgers kebabs pies and chips lately so I dont want to display my mainly naked body !!!

Plus, Im gonna struggle to find a leaf big enough for me.... ahem cough cough :blush:

Do what im doing!! im going as a zombie. had to look around youtube for ideas and came across the best make-up...ish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRIjHVZVepA

EDIT: Bah! embedding disabled. Stew says - left it up o you can see it!

it shows you how to make the stuff in the links at the side. i've made mine and me and the girlfriend coloured it last night. its waiting in the fridge to be heated up for saturday. but crappy clothes and rip em up and fake blood all over yourself!

What i did find is when i followed his way of making it, well it was ok but not good enough, as in it all went pete tong for me. So i put 2 packets of Gelatine mixed with 1 part(50ml) Glycerin and 1(50ml) part hot water. i put mine in a crappy mug. throw it in the microwave for 20 secs and mix(not with a fork or metal object, i just used a chopstick). Do this 2 or 3 times. but WARNING! this stuff goes like lava hot so dont even try and put some on your skin straight away cause it wont come off! anyway, once the Gelatine has all mixed in put it in the fridge for 10 mins mix(again remember nothing metallic) it and then put it back in, taking it out every 5 mind after to mix. After 20 mins try a wee bit on your hand and if it feels fine mess about with the stuff on your hand, you'll need about 2 coats of the stuff for it to look good. you'll find there is a fine line for it being pliable, try it too soon and it will be too hot and too watery, too late and it just turn solid.

Once you've played about with it, peel it off, put it back in the mug and reheat again doing 20 secs at a time. Now last night what me and the gf done was just add foundation to it and just kept mixing it till it was pretty close to skin colour. So i covered my face in it and it looked alright! didnt have any blood on my face or anything so i did look a little like a burn victim.

Also i read on another site that if you are gonna wear this all night then your ment to apply something called spirit gum to your face first. i'm not using it, to be honest you'll most likely be covering your face with face paint first and any area that doesnt have face paint on im sure moisturiser will be fine....but i wouldn't take my word for it haha, so apply at your own risk.

Have a look about on this site for other tips. http://www.zombiemaker.com/makeup/

Kobi - that is awesome I have to say...

Unfortunately as always ive left it till last minute and gone for a mask, will defo do this next year though...

What do you lot think of this ???? :scare:

30c7f8fa.jpg

Wouldn't it be better showing us a pic with the mask on?

Bwahahahaha :lol:

i think mine was pretty good, the attention was crazy! loads of people were wanting pics with me, countless amount of people kept saying "Oh my god/wow look at him" whilst hitting their mates to look. just loads of people pointing and what not. so i'd say it was awesome for a first attempt! only things i wouldnt do is put it round my mouth again, since i was always talking/drinking it ended up coming loose around the mouth. then came the annoying drunken women who just had to prod, feel and pull at it and the mouth bit ended up coming off. i dont have any pics of it but my mates do, will try and get one up soon.

i think mine was pretty good, the attention was crazy! loads of people were wanting pics with me, countless amount of people kept saying "Oh my god/wow look at him" whilst hitting their mates to look. just loads of people pointing and what not. so i'd say it was awesome for a first attempt! only things i wouldnt do is put it round my mouth again, since i was always talking/drinking it ended up coming loose around the mouth. then came the annoying drunken women who just had to prod, feel and pull at it and the mouth bit ended up coming off. i dont have any pics of it but my mates do, will try and get one up soon.

:worthless:

The most attention I got was in an inflatable sumo suit. Jayne got a bit jealous of the attention I got from the ladies that night... :blush: