Forza 3

Shaun1982

I find Need For Speed Shift a much better game than Forza 3 :surrender:

Wash your mouth out! :bangin:

I found NFS:Shift to be tragically crap and the physics completely rubbish. I find Forza far more realistic, but it does mean it takes a while to learn to drive properly, no point and shoot driving like NFS games. A wheel also makes a big difference in Forza ;)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...

I find the oposite, Forza 3 is shite, Forza 2 was much better

You sir, are on crack................ :lol:

3 is an updated 2............. to like 2 and think 3 is 'shite' makes you an actual retard :p

How did you guess? :drunk:

None of the cars sound any good, check it out :snack:

None of the cars sound any good, check it out :snack:

That I can kind of agree with. I did notice that there doesnt seem to be much (if any) of a change in the sounds of the car when you upgrade the exhaust. I do find running it through my AV amp and surround sounds speakers it does sound sweet, but disapointed that the tones dont change on upgrade. Ifs been mentioned on the FM3 forums too :thumbdown:

had my first play on this yesterday. was a good 6 hour sesh and i have to say its the best driving sim ive played so far. i particularly think the "sound" is spot on!! the physics in the driving is pretty good aswell.. still the sensation of speed isn't there but i like it that much im contemplating buying the logtitech g27 just to play on the game :bounce:

-ho

had my first play on this yesterday. was a good 6 hour sesh and i have to say its the best driving sim ive played so far. i particularly think the "sound" is spot on!! the physics in the driving is pretty good aswell.. still the sensation of speed isn't there but i like it that much im contemplating buying the logtitech g27 just to play on the game :bounce:

-ho

Definately worth having a wheel Ho, makes it so much more fun! I only have the MS wheel, but its still good :thumbs:

Would love to, but my XB360 doesnt go on the net :(

:doh: Why so.............?

Its in part of the house that has no wired or wireless access and it doesnt like the net anyway :surrender:

You mean you've got it chipped to play pirate games you naughty boy and if you connect it to the net MS will know what you've done and blow up your xbox remotely :p

You chaps need the stealth flash. Never get found that way and can still enjoy all the fun of Xbox live!! :yahoo:

:thumbs: As long as you do everything properly and play verified backups (of the games you already own of course ;) ) it's all good................

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV ;)

Would love to, but my XB360 doesnt go on the net :(

:doh: Why so.............?

Its in part of the house that has no wired or wireless access and it doesnt like the net anyway :surrender:

You mean you've got it chipped to play pirate games you naughty boy and if you connect it to the net MS will know what you've done and blow up your xbox remotely :p

Not me guv *whistles* Had to open the box to repair the RROD just outside of the year warentee (was a first gen so no sending it back), so I thought I might as well do some "mods". Nice new fan to keep it quiet and new case etc. Nothing dodgy honest ;)

Tested out my R3 level Reventon last night and OMG its fecking quick! Left all the other R3s behind :drive1

i like it that much im contemplating buying the logtitech g27 just to play on the game

Sadly the G27/25 aren't compatible with the 360, the only ones that are are the official MS 360 wheel (which I've got and am quite happy with) or the Fanatec Porsche wheels which are on an 8 week back order. :(

i like it that much im contemplating buying the logtitech g27 just to play on the game

Sadly the G27/25 aren't compatible with the 360, the only ones that are are the official MS 360 wheel (which I've got and am quite happy with) or the Fanatec Porsche wheels which are on an 8 week back order. :(

Fantecs for some reason are insanely expensive. Are they that much better than the MS wheel to demand more than 3x the price? :scare:

Fantecs for some reason are insanely expensive. Are they that much better than the MS wheel to demand more than 3x the price? :scare:

I've yet to try one, but they certainly look an awesome piece of kit and I've never heard anything bad about them. I was tempted to buy one but the wait put me off more than anything, so I plumped for the MS one last week and I don't feel too hard done by tbh as it's a solid piece of kit.

I've yet to try one, but they certainly look an awesome piece of kit and I've never heard anything bad about them. I was tempted to buy one but the wait put me off more than anything, so I plumped for the MS one last week and I don't feel too hard done by tbh as it's a solid piece of kit.

Yeah ditto. Maybe when I win the lotto I'll try one! Everything on their site says they are limited run too, so might not even get the chance to get one. MS wheel does me for now :)