Nismo kit has arrived :)

nrenz123

After a long time spent talking about what and waiting for my bonus to be paid i finally placed my order today with Rik of Prestige. There are a lot of N1 kitted cars around and i wanted something a little different so I have decided that i want the N1 skirts and spats but with the N2 front bumper. I like the N1 front also but i just wanted to stand out a little more.

They should arrive Wednesday or Thursday and will be going in for paint asap after delivery. I am a little excited to say the least :D

Still havent decided what exhaust i want to go with it, id love the Nismo but i cant let myself spend over £1200 on an exhaust, the mrs would actually kill me. I'm leaning toward the Japspeed K2 with their Y pipe but i just wish the tail pipes were slightly larger. I suppose i could always get some different ones welded on.

Will get some pictures up as soon as possible but here is how she looks at the moment apart from she has the 06+ rear lights now.

DSCF0586-1.jpg

DSCF0603-1.jpg

Nath

Yeah im very excited, one thing im not sure about it mounting the number plater to the front bumper. is there a special bracket of are people just gluing them on?

Most V2 Nismos I've seen have a bracket. These might be Genuine Nismo bumpers though.

Yeah im very excited, one thing im not sure about it mounting the number plater to the front bumper. is there a special bracket of are people just gluing them on?

umm, i'm just not mounting one at all, and leaving the plate in the window :blush:

lol, how legal is that?

umm, i'm just not mounting one at all, and leaving the plate in the window :blush:

lol, how legal is that?

I have been driving round with mine in the window for a while, as long as it is on show you should be fine for a while. I am having some 'L' brackets in the mouth of the V3 using the number plate double side sticky strips. Having a smaller than legal plate but not stupidly small as to get attention from the fuzz. It will have to be one p'd off copper to pull me for it!! :boxing:

The kit arrived this morning, many thanks to Rik. I'm going down to the bodyshop as soon as my mate turns up in his estate to get a final quote to get it all fitted. I know the skirts will need to be bolted on but im going to see how much extra he wants to blend in the rear spats.

Good times!

Well they have said £600 with me removing the front bumper and skirts, plus belinding the rear spats into the bumper. They said it should tae between 3-4 days so i've booked it in for the 11th of November :bounce::yahoo::drunk:

I've done a trail fit of everything and the skirts and spats look like they wont need hardly anything doing to themto get the fit spot on, the one thing is the front bumper the fit on the underside of the headlights isnt spot on it will definately need some work to get it looking spot on. not sure how big a job it will be to get the fitment right.

Some would say it looks almost stock! :p

Here is a pic showing the fitment of the side skirts, they are just being pushed up against they car so the fit is brilliant considering they have had no work done to them.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o180 ... CF0879.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o180 ... CF0880.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o180 ... CF0882.jpg

Nath.