The all new carbon Coops

Carbon Coops

Hi all as most of you will have read on the other thread i no longer have anything to do with Tech carbon, i am my own company!

Here is a little taster of what to expect from me, plenty more to come and prices will be added shortly :thumbs:

I am ordering some new samples to get pics of these on my own Z but i will offer members on here the chance to have discounted parts to speed up getting pics of these parts on members cars! I will only take a small deposit then full payment to be made once the part has been made and i have it in my possesion and passed my quality check!

Cheers coops

Carbon Cooling panel

350zcoolingpanel.jpg

Carbon Spats

carbonspat.jpg

Carbon kick plates

doorkickplate.jpg

Carbon engine cover with raised detail

Carbonfibersparkcoverfor2002-2006Ni.jpg

Red Carbon interior kit

interiortrimsred.jpg

Carbon mirror covers

mirrorcovers.jpg

V2 Carbon spoiler

nismov2.jpg

Carbon vented bonnet

ventedbonnet1.jpg

Carbon or Fibreglass vented wings

ventedwings.jpg

Prices and plenty more to come

Cheers Carbon coops

I love it too think i will be having one myself but be painting the sides leaving the base end caps and blade in carbon as i think it will be too much with a carbon tailgate too!

Cant see it being anymore than £450 to your door will get a price for you when i ring my supplier :thumbs:

coops

I love it too think i will be having one myself but be painting the sides leaving the base end caps and blade in carbon as i think it will be too much with a carbon tailgate too!

Cant see it being anymore than £450 to your door will get a price for you when i ring my supplier :thumbs:

coops

Why are you fitting one to your car if your selling it :wacko:

I will add prices to all these parts and more i have to add over the next few days for items i get lots of intrest in i will offer it up as a group buy giving discounts as i have with the engine covers. Parts to come include bride bucket seats, titanium exhausts, body kits and much much more :yahoo:

cheers coops