roof overlay and mirrors

98duffa

tbh tried a test piece when i first did the roof and just makes it look really dark as it hasnt the depth to genuine carbon, so for the time being leaving it with the matt finish as its abit different from the norm and get alot of good feedback! When the cars in the bodyshop next spring ill probally have something done with it then ;):thumbs:

tbh tried a test piece when i first did the roof and just makes it look really dark as it hasnt the depth to genuine carbon, so for the time being leaving it with the matt finish as its abit different from the norm and get alot of good feedback! When the cars in the bodyshop next spring ill probally have something done with it then ;):thumbs:

Im keeping my roof plans under wraps this time so that nobody beats me to it :dry:

sure alot will copy as soon as they see it if its really nice :lol:

unfortunaly there are lots of people with the same stuff already that arnt on these forums so its very hard to be the first mate... you have to do some different stuff with real carbon and custom stuff to be different these days... :) And most of it has been done in the states before anyway... !

sure alot will copy as soon as they see it if its really nice :lol:

unfortunaly there are lots of people with the same stuff already that arnt on these forums so its very hard to be the first mate... you have to do some different stuff with real carbon and custom stuff to be different these days... :) And most of it has been done in the states before anyway... !

So true. You need some real baller parts to stand out these days & even then a lot of the U.S. guys will have beaten you to it