Remembering the nineties....

zxtreme

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following on from the Electric Dreams thread, what are your memories of the 90s? Best years of my life! Post your youtube tunes or even just memories of the wonder that was...... THE NAUGHTIES :lol:

Progress, Passion, Cream, Gatecrasher, illegal raves and parties, not much sleep and plenty of sickies on a Monday morning !! No mortgage, no worries, lads night out everyday of the week, trainspotting, princess diana dying, ralph lauren, blunderstones, Xr2i

Good times. :thumbs:

Following on from the Electric Dreams thread, what are your memories of the 90s? Best years of my life! Post your youtube tunes or even just memories of the wonder that was...... THE NAUGHTIES :lol:

Progress, Passion, Cream, Gatecrasher, illegal raves and parties, not much sleep and plenty of sickies on a Monday morning !! No mortgage, no worries, lads night out everyday of the week, trainspotting, princess diana dying, ralph lauren, blunderstones, Xr2i

Good times. :thumbs:

Diana dying was defo a highlight :blackeye:

Can't remember the first part of the 90's - was too busy at the Eclipse in Coventry, :dance: the Golden in Stoke :dance: and waking up in airfields on a Monday morning after various Amnesia and Helter Skelter events :blink::lol:

Can't remember much about the last five years of the 90's either ............was at Uni :lol:

Can't remember the first part of the 90's - was too busy at the Eclipse in Coventry, :dance: the Golden in Stoke :dance: and waking up in airfields on a Monday morning after various Amnesia and Helter Skelter events :blink::lol:

Can't remember much about the last five years of the 90's either ............was at Uni :lol:

You're about the same age as me then - good times :lol:

Check this one out - probably towards the end of the nineties but I'm screwed if I can remember lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Lw59vLtiI

I remember Diana departing the world. I came home at half 9 that Sunday morning from Niche (an allniter in Sheffield) and my mum told me Diana had died, to which I laughed, told her to stop winding me up, declared I was not stupid and walked straight into the mirrored fitted wardrobes.

Sorted the title for you!

Well the nineties took me for basically 7 to 17 so I did a fair bit of growing up (read underage drinking) in there! :lol::lol:

My cousin loved The Happy Mondays. I got into them too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3XIlEUO-VE

The release of the greatest album of my lifetime!

Reminds me of a school trip to Euro disney! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd0C_Us31kk

I won't even start on the monthly school disco tunes...... Drink heaps, turn up drunk and try to get a snog! :lol::lol:

I was working nights for most of the 90's then working 14 hour days then well still working 14 hour days!!

I used to work near the Hacienda club in Mank and drive past it every week on the way home wondering why there were so many people cueing up outside - when I finished my nights on a Saturday never went in - now its just a set of flats and a small window display with some bits from the club - shame :byebye:

Some top tunes from that time indeed - was well into my soul and dance and indie stuff ... :band:

I remember Diana departing the world. I came home at half 9 that Sunday morning from Niche (an allniter in Sheffield) and my mum told me Diana had died, to which I laughed, told her to stop winding me up, declared I was not stupid and walked straight into the mirrored fitted wardrobes.

Obviously Diana dying was not a highlight but like u say everyone remembers where they were.

Declared you weren't stupid, ha ha that's one way to describe how you were after an all nighter ;)

Oh Stew what have you done - now I have to record that and pop it on the ipod (or iphone) and listen tomorrow in the van to work - Tuuuuuuuuurn it Up stylie! B):teeth:

(Although I think I have it on CD - yes remember CD's - somewhere???) ;)