Bluetooth Adapter Help - Please Don't Shoot Me..

JimmyJam75

Quite sure it was a roadster. And yes it has the controls. It is a GT pask roadster if that makes any difference...

I havent really had chance to go over an 06 roadster in fine detail before, so I took my opportunity whilst waiting for my lift to work.

It was a blade, 06 model roadster, and it had the phone controls. Dont know about bluetooth, but the controls were there alright.

My MY06 roadster has the GT pack but not phone bits, if it was blade could it have been a earlier model late registered (no blade for MY06 just the lovely new Universal Silver!!)

:teeth:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monterey blue 06 350z coupe delivered last friday. couldn't get much sense out of 2 different dealerships re cradle looking object in centre console comp/t. suggested I needed a cradle to put in it according to make/model of mobile. Nearly cracked me up this week not being able to use my new toys (and be limited to 4000 revs for 2000 miles!).

SORTED !!!!!! found MJP (Eastern Auto) on the net. Bought bluetooth adapter ke283-cdbto £85 plus vat............arrived today .........its not a cradle but it does slip straight into the cradle as described above. Turned ign't'n to acc and it became active(led lit up) Asked my nokia 6234 to search for devices and it displayed NISSAN350Z ! The display on the audio unit changed from the details of the blues tape I was playing to show MOBILEPHONE. To test I manually dialled my wife and she replied. The sound came through the audio speakers and I increased/ decr'd using up/down buttons on steering wheel. When I get time to read the manual I've no doubt I will be able to use voice commands to dial out totally hands free. So I conclude....06 model is bluetooth integrated but does not ship with the final piece of equipment necessary to use it.

The part I have bought is also clearly marked as a piece of nissan equipment. I am delighted with having looked MJP over as I could not see a way forward and nissan salesman don't know sweet f a about their 350zed's in comparison to the pet heads that drive them. I hope this is some use to someone.

Guest prescience

Mate,

I'm glad you're pleased but this should have been yours without paying - please see the thread above. This should've been supplied FOC by your dealer

Monterey blue 06 350z coupe delivered last friday. couldn't get much sense out of 2 different dealerships re cradle looking object in centre console comp/t. suggested I needed a cradle to put in it according to make/model of mobile. Nearly cracked me up this week not being able to use my new toys (and be limited to 4000 revs for 2000 miles!).

SORTED !!!!!! found MJP (Eastern Auto) on the net. Bought bluetooth adapter ke283-cdbto £85 plus vat............arrived today .........its not a cradle but it does slip straight into the cradle as described above. Turned ign't'n to acc and it became active(led lit up) Asked my nokia 6234 to search for devices and it displayed NISSAN350Z ! The display on the audio unit changed from the details of the blues tape I was playing to show MOBILEPHONE. To test I manually dialled my wife and she replied. The sound came through the audio speakers and I increased/ decr'd using up/down buttons on steering wheel. When I get time to read the manual I've no doubt I will be able to use voice commands to dial out totally hands free. So I conclude....06 model is bluetooth integrated but does not ship with the final piece of equipment necessary to use it.

The part I have bought is also clearly marked as a piece of nissan equipment. I am delighted with having looked MJP over as I could not see a way forward and nissan salesman don't know sweet f a about their 350zed's in comparison to the pet heads that drive them. I hope this is some use to someone.

So Val and me are right :teeth:

Has Azure changed to Monterey :scare:

Pretty sure the run in period is 1200 miles not 2000 :thumbs:

Even the 1200 is conservative.

A mixture of driving styles is better than say a steady few hundred miles at a constant mway speed.

Don't be afraid to red-line once over about 500 miles - it's good for the engine !

So Val and me are right :teeth:

Has Azure changed to Monterey :scare:

Pretty sure the run in period is 1200 miles not 2000 :thumbs:

Contact my local dealer this week about the bluetooth adapter... The dealer had to contact nissan and get back to me. I am pleased to confirm I will be having mine fitted next Saturday FREE of charge. :yahoo:

I have just ordered KE283-cdbto from local stealer( just comes up as bt adapter on there system, no other details or reference to 350z) , £105.75 it should be with them by 10:30 tomorrow morning. He didnt have any idea what I was talking about with cradles and made it clear that all parts ordered are non-refundable :boxing:

Lets hope Im not out of pocket and if fits me 05.

I have just ordered KE283-cdbto from local stealer( just comes up as bt adapter on there system, no other details or reference to 350z) , £105.75 it should be with them by 10:30 tomorrow morning. He didnt have any idea what I was talking about with cradles and made it clear that all parts ordered are non-refundable :boxing:

Lets hope Im not out of pocket and if fits me 05.

ok mate, but just so that you know, you could have got it slightly cheaper through one of the two dealers that both ship the genuine Nissan part...... both give discounts through this forum. Just bear that in mind the next time you need Nissan parts......

I've got one in my 04 and it works fine!! :thumbs:

Dealer just phoned, item never arrived today as promised. He has told me, upon further investigation, Nissan have withdrawn the item "due to technical dificulties".

Refund on the way.

Am I being b@llsh!ted?

Yup. Just give Mr F a PM or Holdcrofts!! :thumbs:

Dealer just phoned, item never arrived today as promised. He has told me, upon further investigation, Nissan have withdrawn the item "due to technical dificulties".

Refund on the way.

Am I being b@llsh!ted?

Sounds like it to me mate, theres nothing wrong with mine (well not with the BT adaptor anyway) that I got from MrF. Get your refund and go through one of the traders on here then, probably get a better deal anyway :thumbs:

Refund on the way.

Am I being b@llsh!ted?

Sounds like it to me mate, theres nothing wrong with mine (well not with the BT adaptor anyway) that I got from MrF. Get your refund and go through one of the traders on here then, probably get a better deal anyway :thumbs:

Im all set to pick mine up from dealer 2mora. :p