Bluetooth Adapter Help - Please Don't Shoot Me..

JimmyJam75

I reckon this could go on for ever until we actually get someone with an 06 model to confirm with their dealer exactly what the situation is.

As posted previously though, it appears one dealers view is that they will be fitted afterward.

Im inclined to agree with prescience that it appears the bluetooth should be standard on the 06.

I suppose we have to wait and see.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prescience

Agreed. We should have our answer soon enough since mark on the other side is picking up his car today :)

Woah !!! - I didn't realise that my topic would cause so much controversy! Thanks for all your input guys. I did actually purchase the BT adaptor from one of this sites recommended outlets, and maybe I won't need it after all. But, we'll see.

I'll be picking up the car on 1st Sept (it's delivered mid August but decided to hang on for the new plate).. so I'll wait and see what's inside ..

:)

Jim

:lol: fair enough, good on the new owners :p

So can I take this opportunity to gloat or not........ :yahoo:

Good news for all new owners. So is it just the same system as before with the adapter installed in the centre glove box or is it all hidden away?

Good news for all new owners. So is it just the same system as before with the adapter installed in the centre glove box or is it all hidden away?

Fraid not, fairly confident that we roadster owners don't get squat on the bluetooth front :thumbdown:

Fraid not, fairly confident that we roadster owners don't get squat on the bluetooth front :thumbdown:

Yeh I know understand that and know mine doesn't have it. But was having a nice discussion with Val at the start of this topic as to whether the 06 Coupe does or not.

Yeh I know understand that and know mine doesn't have it. But was having a nice discussion with Val at the start of this topic as to whether the 06 Coupe does or not.

:blush: Note to self - read thread properly :blush:

Guest prescience
mine was a perfectly plausible possibility though :p

It was.... but at the end of the day your still wrong.... :p

right that's it...

it's you are OR you're :p:p:p

In days of yore, in cars which yaw, you're entitled to your opinion

LOL :lol:

I had a goo look round the 06 roadster in the dealers today, and its got the phone controls, so why no bluetooth?

I'm still thinking of retro fitting this to mine.

Unless I'm being really dumb (quite possible!!) I don't have phone controls in my 06 roadster, they'd be on the steering wheel right?

Guest prescience
LOL :lol:

I had a goo look round the 06 roadster in the dealers today, and its got the phone controls, so why no bluetooth?

I'm still thinking of retro fitting this to mine.

Unless I'm being really dumb (quite possible!!) I don't have phone controls in my 06 roadster, they'd be on the steering wheel right?

Nothing about phone integration for roadster on Nissan website IIRC. You sure it didn't have a hard roof that car Chris?

When I was in my local dealers, I saw on their computer (in big red letters) that the 06 Roadster didn't come with phone integration but that it could be retro fitted at the customers request once it became available.

That was about 4 months ago now so things could have changed since then...

Guest prescience
When I was in my local dealers, I saw on their computer (in big red letters) that the 06 Roadster didn't come with phone integration but that it could be retro fitted at the customers request once it became available.

That was about 4 months ago now so things could have changed since then...

Good info, didn't know that :thumbs:

Quite sure it was a roadster. And yes it has the controls. It is a GT pask roadster if that makes any difference...

I havent really had chance to go over an 06 roadster in fine detail before, so I took my opportunity whilst waiting for my lift to work.

It was a blade, 06 model roadster, and it had the phone controls. Dont know about bluetooth, but the controls were there alright.