Strange request...

shelley

Okay this may seem a bit strange but my boyfriend had to sell his 350z and was quite upset about it. He will be getting another one at some point but I wanted to buy him a mini model of it in the meantime!!! Do you know anywhere that sells either toy cars or replica sports cars, he had a gold one so would like to get him one the same.

Hope you can help with my random request. After searching Google for an hour I am struggling.

Thanks!!!

Right i've got up out of my bed and got it from downstairs! Its a fairlady Z with full Nismo Kit which you swap the OEM parts out for. The car starts as standard and the parts that are all on the 'garage wall' part of the box are, 4 nismo wheels, grooved discs with brembo calipers, engine cover, nismo exhaust, nismo bumper, rear spoiler, front bumper and side skirts, steering wheel, gear knob, seats with harnesses and a fire extinguisher!

There is a web address on the box.

http://www.hotworksracing.com

Already got the 350z vs 350z mini scalextric...

Think the track may be small enough to fit on the cargo bay! Hmmmmmm I see a plan forming ... :lol:

Not a bad kit ... cars are ver small tho and have "need for speed" stuck on em... Definatly worthy comedy christmas present for zed owners.