Facelift 350z Gunmetal

ChrisUUC

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2006 without the LED rear lights, I do have the front Xenons and folding wing mirrors as standard though, so unsure if this is a facelift model. No Bose, but the stereo is spot on. Birdview Sat Nav isn't very good, and I don't have that either, just a portable sat nav which I'd throw in for free. I'm also a vegetarian so wouldn't want leather seats at all, plus they are too slippery, and mine has cloth because of this.

So bluntly it isn't a GT Pack.

It is however a very well loved Gunmetal Grey with only 19500 miles and in excellent condition, so you could always source the extra's you'd require from this site?? Still has dealer warranty remaining, and I have owned it for 50% of it's mileage lifetime.

I have placed an ad in the 'For Sale' section, so please check this out if you're tempted.

Should buy mine :teeth: Although its 2003, 43000miles and a lot of mods. ££££'s spent on it, kitted inside and out. Would be looking around the £13000 mark as there is about £13000 of extra's on it. All paper work is there and every receipt. Let me know and i will get you pics. Gunmetal grey also lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
wow didnt spy that on my search.

Dont know why but is that big miles for the year?

closer to my home aswel so could get the troon boat over...thats the spec i was after i must say.

Milage seems about average - 12Kish a year :)