F***WITT Neighbours

stanski

Got home this afternoon after a long morning fitting a window and next door comes over to tell me - oh sorry I've got some dirt on your car!

He had knocked down his fake Greek columns at the front of his house and laid a cement base for something - so really windy day - Zed and Lucy's GV covered in cement dust!! WTF!! :rant:

Oh do you want me to hose it down with the pressure washer for you - he says!

NO !!!!

So extra car washing I was'nt intending to do today - just wasted my afternoon - selfish git are some people really stupid selfish or ignorant! (delete as appropriate)

Surely he could have knocked on the door and warned us! :boxing:

Fortunately it came off -but I was worried about it getting into the hood fibres and staining them forever!

Muppet!

Sorry Rant over!

:dots:

Not good, at least he felt bad about it and came and apologised. Maybe he will be more conciderate next time.

R

Suppose mate but we live on a shared drive (i,e access across my drive) not the first time he has had builders round and they have left the place in a tip and also the front of the drive covered in sh** - I have to go round and tidy up after them so our house does'nt look like a tip - some people just dont seem to bother about stuff anymore do they! :thumbdown:

Reasons he went over is he knew I would spot it witin nano seconds - I do take pride in our cars as do a lot of petrol heads - in fact the kids ask why do I always wash my car! :blush:

probably didn't think, started and noticed the issue, but by then too late.

i'm renowned for not engaging my brain all the time.

i pi$$ed my wife off last year when i layed the new kitchen floor. i put dust sheets down in the living room, but i didn't empty the sink of dirty plates and just cracked on, was mixing adhesive in the room, got dust everywhere. actually i don't think i covered anything in the kitchen up :blush:

i hasten to add she wasn't happy.

but then i get it from my dad. he pulled down the bathroom ceiling once and the most he did was put the loo seat down. toothbrushes and towels etc were all still in there. my mum was proper narked at the time :lol:

:scare::scare: at least it came off :headhurt:

I hate it when people light fires without any notice, and you have all your washing out or the windows are open :angry:

Yup agree with you there mate!

I rechecked the zed this morning - still got cement and other cr** on it and worse cement on the roof! So - decided to hose off and wax it off - then sealed then waxed again, then cleaned roof with the Autoglym hood kit - then the heavens opened! :shrug:

Anyway happy now - tried to take a picture with Nessie on it and kept sliding off the bonnet surface was that slippy :teeth:

Aye Alex I know what you mean ;) One day - no need for Pickfords... got my own van :lol: Cant move till baby Zee is born and settles a while - then hopefully we can move somewhere - somewhere with suitable garage and parking space for our fleet! :blackeye:

Stew! Surely you cant be more North /remote than Aberdeen!! ;)