sceptic

Zedrush

Does anyone on here believe in ghosts, I was laying in bed last night and a light suddenly beamed through my window creating like a white glow and like a scary shadow on my wall, 3oclock this morning, it scared the crap out of me, then it went, I couldnt sleep, I wanted to turn the light on but I was too scared to get out of bed incase something grabbed me from under like in the movies. Anyone else experience anything wierd? wish there was an actual ghost buster hotline, could of done with them last night :scare:

Sometimes I think my baby daughter could see or sense paranormal activity.

When she was a few months old she'd be perfectly happy in your arms looking around.

Then she'd fix her gaze somewhere and scream hysterically :scare: ......FREAKY.

Thankfully alot better now she's 1 or I'd have really got the eebyjeebys :wacko:

Yeah i have defo seen a ghost Jay in a very old house i used to live in....... So be careful when you go to bed tonight, it might come back for a second go! I would suggest sprinkling some holy water around your bed! :lol:

Or isn't supposed to be salt circle...

never seen a ghost, maybe i fart to much in my sleep :blush:

Perhaps you anesthetise them. :lol: