car insurance

lady-luck

sky and bell are on here and give a discount to members,

admiral are pretty good if your young, and male, don't know what its like if your female.

you may find other places offer better discount due to that last point, also having someone else on the insurance can sometimes lower it as well. my insurnace benefited from my wife going on it, (shame i don't let her drive it :blush: )

Admiral generally do the best quotes for some reason, but do try Chris Knott. Search them on here, you get a club discount and the club get some commision back, and they also insure mods properly, unlike Admiral who wont cover them without a seperate "add-on" to the policy.

Oh and moved to Insurance section :thumbs:

sky and bell are on here and give a discount to members,

admiral are pretty good if your young, and male, don't know what its like if your female.

you may find other places offer better discount due to that last point, also having someone else on the insurance can sometimes lower it as well. my insurnace benefited from my wife going on it, (shame i don't let her drive it :blush: )

Admiral wiped the floor with all my other quotes and I had zero NCB & 3 points - and am obviously female :teeth: