ho vs Porsche Cayenne full detail :D

lilsheepshagga_turbo

hi guys. well its been a busy week this week :D minor detail on a toyota yaris and a full correction on this lush Porsche cayenne. the owner was suprisingly kanny and a huge petrol head. anyways i hope u enjoy the pics.

dirt on arrival in anyways

P1010434.jpg

P1010431.jpg

Car was hosed down to remove loose dirt

VP ctirus degreaser, door shuts, petrol cap etc. sills etc, dirt was agitated with brush as per usual. left to dwell for 5 mins then hosed off

Bilberry 2:1 solution applied. the wheels were filth!!! rinsed off after 5 mins..re applied and hand cleaned inside the rims, rinsed off, re applied for the 3rd time!!!!! then rinsed off after 5 mins

VP snow foam. left to dwell for 5-10 mins

2bm wash method with DD SN shampoo and DD wash mitt which was HUGE!!!

clayed with dodo purposeful purple and DD red mist as lube

foam pics :D

P1010439.jpg

P1010440.jpg

car was dried off. masking tape everywhere and pushed inside for inspection.

P1010447.jpg

swirls werent too deep, just plenty of them everywhere. decided on using LCC yellow and menz pf 3.02 for the bonnet and roof! rest of the panels i settled on a LCC orange pad with poorboys ssr 2 and 3m ultrafina pending on swirls.

50/50

P1010453.jpg

50/50, right side of drivers door corrected, left side un corrected if it isnt clear

P1010460.jpg

i forgot to take anymore photos after this hahhaha sorry

after finishing the machining, the exhausts were cleaned with britemax twins.

enginebay cleaned with BH surfex HD and 303 protectant applied

car was waxed with Zymol concours glaze. stuck to the directions of apply a layer,1 minute later buff off and re buff 2 hours later.so panel by panel it was.

interior was dysoned, AG interior cleaner twice and 1 layer of PB natural look. seats cleansed and treat with gliptone.

all done :D time taken roughly 19 hours

completed shots :D

P1010462.jpg

P1010465.jpg

P1010467.jpg

P1010479.jpg

P1010474-1.jpg

thanks for looking guys. the customer was sooo happy he's booked his 911 c4s with me :D but next up i gota dc5 to do so expect some pics soon :D

-ho

Good results Ho. B)

What do you think of the wash mitt?

Still not had the balls to try my g220 on my paint work yet.

thank u thank u... the wash mitt was really nice to use. it held so much water and physically made it easier to cleanse dirt off. probably the best mitt ive used this year and ive gone through 5 i think.

lamby book it in :D ive got about 9 cars waiting atm but i can always find some more time plus i will give everyone on this forum my "mates" rates :D

-ho

Ho I may do very soon :D

i have something up my sleeve atm tho. ;)

iv been buying for the Zed again its becoming somewhat of an addiction :lol:

i should bring it round sometime and you can see what you think seeing as your only round the corner would be good to meet and put face with name :thumbs: