FS set of new 20" Ultralite GTII's **SOLD**

Madmarky

Ok guys, seeing as im gonna need more money to sort my car out im gonna have to get rid of these really quickly now. I was gonna wait to see how my old wheels refurbed but i just cant wait.

These wheels are brand new, unmarked and never been on a car but have had tyres fitted and balanced. The tyres will be removed before sale as they are going on my old wheels. I bought these wheels from Envy to go on my car 4 months ago but since then have found someone to refurb my old wheels which is my preference.

Spec of the wheels are:

Front - 20 x 8.5 ET 35

Rear - 20 x 10 ET 35

These wheels are the perfect setup for the 350z and finished in the Gun Metallic with a chrome lip.

Also included will be 20 bolts which had to be purchased seperately - you will ned to purchase 5 extra bolts or a set of locking nuts.

Im looking for around £700 but will accept sensible offers, also i may be able to deliver if your not a million miles away.

Any questions feel free to PM

ULGT2-1885-2GM.jpg

gt_II_header-copy.jpg

zedplusisecream007.jpg

Probably a stupid question but will these fit straight on or will there need to be arch work?

straight on.

I have the same size wheels (different offsets though) and I use 245 x 30 R20 and 285 x 30 R20 tyres if anybody wants to price some up to go with the wheels.

Probably a stupid question but will these fit straight on or will there need to be arch work?

Hi Cookie, yeah as Stew says, will fit straight on, several different tyre options i run 245/35/20 Front and 285/30/20 Rear. Also ill say one other thing, Norwich is fine for me to deliver the wheels to your door! :lol: