Quicker 0 - 100

ccfc7cc

Its a japanese muscle car ;)

Yes but what does that mean e.g. ok I know it has a v6 so that will be kinda heavy but what else weighs it down so much? I know on older cars like the gto and 300zx there was alot of deadening and stuff is it the same with the 350?

if weight reduction is your new path to enlightenment then EPRacing have made a whole range of carbon fibre parts to reduce weight. including the doors, front wings, bonnet. there is also a Carbon rear boot available.

getting rid of luxuries helps as they all weigh a bit, so throw the aircon, electric seats, radio out and all the speakers removed.

the money you'd spend lightening the car out properly you'd be pushing supercharger money.

the 350z is not an out and out race car. its a sports coup GT cruiser. the engine is designed with lots of torque to allow fast long driving with minimal gear changing. the car is designed to eat miles up and eat them quickly.

you tried an engine re-map. also guys can you help. does anyone know somewhere in the northwest that remaps the 350z im based in warrington which is inbetween manchester and liverpool

RSTuning are in Leeds :)

It's best to do you basic mods first, filter, exhaust etc and then do a remap to get the best out of the upgraded parts.

That's my plan anyway! The popcharger is fitted, just saving up for a lightened flywheel, clutch, exhaust system and then I'll pop to Leeds for the remap. I'm not expecting flames out of the exhaust or drastic changes but it should help!

• 2 weeks later...