Nismo B-pillar Discussion

M13KYF

Have been around the £150-155 mark for a while but i think you can get them from Nengun for approx £89 + p&p :)

edit. here they are

http://www.nengun.com/nismo/carbon-pill ... h-for-350z

I'll believe it when I see them landed for that price.

Price in Japan (17700 Yen) at todays rate is £119, plus duties/VAT/fees and delivery charges.

They are an expensive item if you want the real deal.

Cleanup in isle 9? I could have sworn this was a traders thread where he was advertising his wares for sale not asking for a discussion on the price of Nismo ones?!?

But Scott was not a trader iirc when this was first posted ;)

Will clean it up in a bit :)

I've not seen the nismo ones that cheap for a while now, but it's like everything, prices have gone up alot, and £70 is top end, if I sell a few I maybe could afford to sell them cheaper,

the nismo ones arnt really any different, it's just the little emblem in the carbon, your paying for the name not the quality of the item, like people have seen the stuff I'm producing Is good quality and fitments have been spot on, they just won't have the nismo brand on,

I've not seen the nismo ones that cheap for a while now, but it's like everything, prices have gone up alot, and £70 is top end, if I sell a few I maybe could afford to sell them cheaper,

the nismo ones arnt really any different, it's just the little emblem in the carbon, your paying for the name not the quality of the item, like people have seen the stuff I'm producing Is good quality and fitments have been spot on, they just won't have the nismo brand on,

Untill I see them, I would beg to differ on this one. Not questioning that yours wont be good quality but there is a reason that the Nismo ones cost a fair bit more... Have you got a set of Nismos to compare to?

I saw some at the CS meet, I'm not saying there not good quality, in fact there excellent but I do believe the price of them mainly relate to the brand, but that's like most things really

I agree :)

I had a set of cheapo pillars (until I destroyed them teaching myself carbon wrapping :blush: ) & now have a set of Nismo pillars. IMO the cheap set were a better fit than the Nismos :)

Untill I see them, I would beg to differ on this one. Not questioning that yours wont be good quality but there is a reason that the Nismo ones cost a fair bit more... Have you got a set of Nismos to compare to?

I'm not sure that much of Nismo's motorsport expertise went into the design... ;)

Cleanup in isle 9? I could have sworn this was a traders thread where he was advertising his wares for sale not asking for a discussion on the price of Nismo ones?!?

Anyway Scott, good price mate, esp if they are good quality and they fit on the edges...

I only quoted that I thought that they could be a tad expensive when I paid £72 for Nismo ones. We all point out if thing ar perhaps over priced. The thread continued from there and yes should of been split but it did link to the initial post

Anyway Scott, good price mate, esp if they are good quality and they fit on the edges...

I only quoted that I thought that they could be a tad expensive when I paid £72 for Nismo ones. We all point out if thing ar perhaps over priced. The thread continued from there and yes should of been split but it did link to the initial post

Wasnt having a go mate!! :) But I do agree when some of us got them at £70... But the price has gone up... Interested to see if negun or rhdjapan would send them at that price.. they may just have stock to get rid of at the old price...