Who else is sat here doing absolutely nothing?

marzman

Well, im bored!

The missus has gone out for her mate's birthday (who is a stripper btw :) ), and im sat at home watching iron man on Sky movies. I got myself a Huuuge 16 inch pizza, and have had almost a full bottle of coke :lol:

I've just spent the last hour working out why i've only got 14quid to last me till payday, and have gone through all my online banking... In the last 3 and a half weeks i've spent £750 on just stuff! new iPhone, drifting, my arcade machine, united tickets, girl friends birthday present... :headhurt: I've barely got anything to show for it.

I've just done a budget for next month too as thats going to be even worse but much less fun. I've gotta tax my car, get new insurance, MOT, and upgrade my brakes (got to buy DBA front disks @ £300 as i cant get hold of anything cheaper, but already bought pads and braided lines, and did the rears last month). Also drifting again next saturday, and have to pay my mate £75 for a UFC ticket. double :headhurt::headhurt:

So im now taking paypal donations at marzman@ntlworld.com :blush:

ive just got in from work, much prefer to have done nothing BUT i did 10 deliveries or so tonight in the z which netted me a kanny bit in tips hehehehe :D

-ho

Heh heh, zed deliveries..! Do you get the food there before its even cooked?!

That's DeLorean Deliveries! ;)

A quick update on my status. Having not been drinking tonight I am now sat in my small hotel room and it would seem that Liz has had a K1 fitted today. God help Colin next door.

I may need to drink more. :surrender:

tick the bungs in Mart! :lol::lol: