The Strangest Funniest Compliment So Far

nurrish

I pulled up to my local shops right infront of a group of kids who stopped what they were doing and just starred at my car...My girlfriend stayed in the car whilst i went into the outdoor. On my return one of the lads said "nice car mate"i said thanks.....So i got into my car with my girlfriend p!ssing herself laughing. I ask whats so funny.......Whilst i was in the out door one of the kids said to his mates...."I'm just going to go over there and come all over his car" Apparantley the other kids agreed with him :scare:

Its a good job i wasn't long in the outdoor otherwise things could of gotten messy!!!!

I pulled up to my local shops right infront of a group of kids who stopped what they were doing and just starred at my car...My girlfriend stayed in the car whilst i went into the outdoor. On my return one of the lads said "nice car mate"i said thanks.....So i got into my car with my girlfriend p!ssing herself laughing. I ask whats so funny.......Whilst i was in the outdoor one of the kids said to his mates...."I'm just going to go over there and come all over his car" Apparantley the other kids agreed with him :scare:

Its a good job i wasn't long in the outdoor otherwise things could of gotten messy!!!!

thasts really quite disturbing :scare::yuck::yuck::yuck:

kids will whack one out to anything these days, they are a bunch of randy feckers. (i'd take it as a compliment)

as for outdoors = offlicence never heard of it either and i've lived in the midlands, essex, sussex, and west country, and spent time in manchester, yorkshire and wales and i've never heard anyone use that term. :lol:

I have to admit to an almost sticky situation when I first saw the new GT-R...

As for the outdoor - definately regional! The Mrs is from Solihull and uses 'outdoor', no idea of how an offie came to be know as the outdoor.

i wouldn't worry i learnt a long time ago that brummies are wierdos :lol: i lived with one for 2 years. she once got into a car with a strnager after a night out, we asked what she was doing and it not being a bright idea; and her responce in a thick black country accent " is alright, he's got pizza" i mean wtf :lol: