Some new mods for my zeee :D

lilsheepshagga_turbo

looks good, trying to work out what mesh you have in the front

dont shoot me for this but its ripspeed mesh....... i couldnt be bothered to get any mesh so i just said to the guys at the paint shop put whatever youve got in store... i saw the box of ripspeed mesh.. i didnt think the silver mesh would go and he was adamant that if he painted the mesh the paint would flake!! it does suit it in real life.5 friends have agreed :D if i get that fed up with it im sure hammerite would stay on and ill get busy painting it.

tbh i know canards arent everyones cup of tea, im still undecided on them but i like it atm. very different to have canards so im gonna stick to my guns :D

the exhaust is awesome, no other way to put it. it could do with be about 5-10 dbs louder but im still bedding it in so we'll see how it is after 1000 miles, only done about 400 so far. the throttle response is SOOOO much sharper, even more so than with the amuse on and its theres a noticable difference uptop!! i know people are gonna say its all in my head, it really isn't ive gone through 6 exhausts now and i know how each and everyone has affected the throttle etc. ill try and get some vids up soon :D

cheers for the response guys :D

-ho

Me no likey, I liked it before. So much so I've been waiting for you to put it up for sale ;)

hahahah i was waiting to see what your response was... well ive stil got the oem bumper and varis lip come that day ;) infact isnt the whole point of you having the m3 to carry things around??? would the wifey not be a bit miffed if u appeared with a white z??

Me no likey, I liked it before. So much so I've been waiting for you to put it up for sale ;)

hahahah i was waiting to see what your response was... well ive stil got the oem bumper and varis lip come that day ;) infact isnt the whole point of you having the m3 to carry things around??? would the wifey not be a bit miffed if u appeared with a white z??

M3 is her's really ;)

I'm waiting for the right car to appear :teeth:

M3 is her's really ;)

Buy Ho's front nose, and my Zed. Problem solved!

M3 is her's really ;)

Buy Ho's front nose, and my Zed. Problem solved!

genius :D