RS*Exhaust Fitted - Video with Bungs In/Out

Rubber

My standard exhaust began to sound a bit more sporty a few weeks ago. A quick inspection confirmed that the flange just before the back box was about to disintegrate! Straight on the net to see what sort of deal I could get on an exhaust. Zmanalex to the rescue with a 2nd hand RS*R exhaust and HKS Y pipe previously on his car. The system had only covered a few thousand miles so was in very good condition. A week later the exhaust was delievered to Aberdeen by Alex himself :thumbs: Alex had also got hold of all the gaskets and bolts required. (He did causually mention that his car had a suspension failure the night before - he didn't mention it was at 125 mph though!!!!!)

Ran the exhaust with the bungs in first. Quite a nice sound - more reserved than I expected but still much nicer than the OEM. After hearing Andy's car in the exhaust comparison I had to take the bungs out to see what it was like - incredible sound but it is too much for me! Its ok to cruise on the motorway but if you open the throttle fully then it is very, very loud! Ran it like that for 2 days but today I decided to put them back in. It is only a two minute job to take them in or out so I can always switch it around if I want.

Video is with the bungs in and then with them out. To be honest the mic on the camera didn't capture how loud and deep the exhaust is without the bungs but you get the idea - you can hear how much deeper it is without the bungs.

Love it!

After listening to Andys car in the thread and now this...... i sooo want one, and im on the look for an exhaust anyway after discovering a small hole in mine.

ONLY problem is that i can only seem to find it in the states.... not here and at 1000 dollars plus shipping and then import and duty taxes ontop of that........ its alot on cash.... :blackeye: