BMF Racing Components - Gauging Interest..

3FIDDYZ

Untitled-5.jpg

Hi All,

Just gauging interest on a few new parts that will be available under the BMF Racing Components brand, some of them have been around for some time but have been redesigned to fit better, and others parts are brand new and never been available before, but best of all they will be made in the UK.

First up we have the bottle covers

Set of 3 to cover OEM bottles

bmfcapssetof3.jpg

These will be available as a set of 3 to cover the Power Steering, Rad Overflow reserviors and the windscreen washer filler. They will be made from Billet Aluminium and available in a polished, natural or Anodised finish. Anodised finish will be available in virtually any colour but you will need to send me a sample. Standard Blue, Red, Black, Orange, Green wont be an issue and will be as close as possible to the samco hose colours. The windscreen washer and rad overflow caps are replacement. The powersteering cap fits over the excisting cap

Approx Prices for the 3

Natural / Anodised £65

Polished £75

Single window washer cap

singlecapforusewithbottles.jpg

This will be made from billet aluminium but will have a knurled edge and a flat top to match up with the PowerSteering and RadOVerflow bottles that many of us have changed over already and is a direct replacement for the washer cap.

Approx Prices

Natural / Anodised £22

Polished £25

Polished Harness Cover

bmfharnesscover2.jpg

bmfharnesscover.jpg

Stainless Steel harness cover to replace the Stock plenum cover that has been redesigned to provide an easy fitment and provide a better fit in the engine bay. Cover will be available in polished stainess steel or in any anodised colour you like to match the rest of your engine bay. This can also be laser engraved if you wish (at an extra cost) just provide me with the details.

Approx Prices

Polished Stainless Steel £65

Anodised Stainless Steel £70

Prices will include Postage / Delivery

All items will be available in the next few weeks, but will be available in batches so If your interested, please sign up below with the items your interested in and what finish / colour and I will PM you the exact costs once we see what the interest is like.

As stated, more items are in development and will be available over the next few months.

Cheers

Mark

Yeh, need to get a few orders together for the first batch of the caps as they need to be made in a run rather than one offs or the price would be very unreasonable..

Payments will be via PP if thats alright with everyone (via money owed to save the Surcharge!)

Add yourself to the list on the bits your interested in

Set of 3 bottle caps

Single bottle cap

1. 3FIDDYZ (Polished)

2. Adriank (Orange Anodised)

3. Linconbaggie (Polished)

4. Clarkie34 (Polished)

Harness Cover

1. 3FIDDYZ

They look great B)

Do you think the knurled edge cap will match up with the caps on my weaon-r tanks? Any close ups of it?

Not yet, but I think I may have to get one made up so people can see what they look like... Which cap do you want matching? anything is possible... For a price :lol:

Set of 3 bottle caps

1.GrantMitchell

Single bottle cap

1. 3FIDDYZ (Polished)

2. Adriank (Orange Anodised)

3. Linconbaggie (Polished)

4. Clarkie34 (Polished)

5. Srobrien (Polished)

Harness Cover

1. 3FIDDYZ