HELP NEEDED!!!! require some more advice

hi there everybody,

i currently drive a Fiesta ST but want some thing a bit more classy with a bit more power. i thought a 350z would be a good choice.

i am looking at a 04 sunset red 350z with GT pack. to pay about 13K

is this a good deal and what should i be looking out for when i look it over?

what exactly am i getting with the GT pack and is it worth getting?

thanks very much in advance

Mark

:welcome: to the forum!

From a Fiesta striaight to a Zed! Wow!

The GT version generally has leather seats, bluetooth if coupe, steering wheel controls I think - think thats it really but when it comes to resale generally commands slightly higher premium? :)

:welcome: An 04 GT for 13k is quite a lot. It would have to be extremely low mileage and pretty much mint.

The GT pack gives you heated/electric leather seats, cruise control and the bose premium sound system. You can get the Rays wheels as well but they were an option on all cars.

I'd say its worth getting the GT pack unles you are looking to change seats etc. In that case just get the basic model.

plus bose and electric seats.

For what your looking at you may need to buy the bluettooth adaptor . A member on here sells them for £80 which is at cost so very good value.

GT are more in demand so the time you want to change it will be easier to move on

hey thanks everybody for the response,

yeah i bought a Fez ST and to be fair was quite dissapointed with it. dont get me wrong i love her to bits and all that but she just isnt the car that she should have been. ford really restricted everything on it.

its an 04 with 28K on the clock, looks clean and tidy got all the GT stuff on it and the rays

:welcome:

New owner here to, still got the smile on my face coz i love it :teeth: as a benchmark i paid an established dealer £13400 for 54 plate GT with 38 on the clock full nissan history

As long as you feel comfortable with what your buying i dont thinks its worth scraping around for 500 squid as you may miss out on the one you want, trust me i spent weeks finding the one i wanted, but hopefully i made the right choice, i have set a 1000 squid aside incase of any major failures but hopefully all will be good as Nissans are pretty solid.

hey people,

i love my little Fez to bits but i want MORE POWER!!!!! lol. plus being 26 on thursday makes me want a more grown up car. my Mrs is really up for it and the finance doesnt work out to bad either.

here is a link to the car.

http://s2000-4u.co.uk/vehicle-details.a ... &ID=977120

i know that its a bit of a crap name for the car dealers but i know they have been there for quite a while and have some really nice motors on the forcourt

check it out and tell me what you think!!! as you lot know much more than i do.

also is there a cheap must have mod on car????

No

No

No

No

No

No

No :)

Avoid S20004U like the plague. A quick search will tell you why.... In a nutshell, my mate got a car from there and they screwed him over on settling the finance on his car. If you can, avoid them.....

Car doesn't look too bad. Check the FAQ and warranty sections of the forum to know what to ask / find out about what has been done to the car :)

Cheap must have mod? 350z-uk.com sticker, clear front reflectors, stubby aerial, Induction kit....... All quite cheap, most have at least one. :)

hi there people, i test dove a sunset red 350z gt today and what a car!!!!!!!!!! WOW. the car is in very good condition and is lovely to drive.

however there was a few issues. the ECU warning light came on, which was a bit of a worry. however most of the time it is usually nothing as i found out on my ford. i took my ECU diagnostics tool with me(just in case). and i found 2 codes,

1:- P0102-MAF OR VAF A CIRCUIT LOW INPUT

2:- P0113-IAT SENSOR 1 CIRCUIT HIGH INPUT

i have reset these codes and they did not comeback on so i believe it was when i was giving it the beans.

if any can help thanks in advance,

i have also opted for the extended warranty which was £800 for 2 years, and that covers everything. and up to a value of 5K

also it says in the service book that it has had a 2x P1 services but no major service. it is on an 04 with 28k on the clock. does this mean it will need a major service soon?

sorry for all the questions

cheers in advance

Can't answer the questions about servicing as ours is slightly different this end of the world. But be wary if it's flashing codes. Can often be quite expensive to replace parts, if required. If it wasn't the Hoon event weekend, you might find someone nearby that knows their 350's that might be able to look over it with you.

Oh, and by the way, the colour of the car is "Sunset". The dealer is wrong. ;) Also known as Le Mans Sunset in most other countries including the US.