5 Months and still grinning...

nbrant

Hi all, I thought it was about time I said hello...

I bought my '04 Azure Blue Zed GT pack just over 5 months ago, and not stopped smiling since. I signed up to this great forum just before buying, and this was a help in deciding between the Zed and the RX8 (plus driving a Zed owned by a friend).

I'm coming up for a service in November (about 24K), and was intending on replacing front and rear pads, particularly after spotting some of the posts showing deterioration of the OEM pads within the technical forums. I was also intending to replace the spark plugs...

Thanks for sharing all your pointers, they're coming in handy in aquiring the kit in preparation! My only two questions would be, are there any recommendations for anything else that should be changed around this time? Generally, would you recommend OEM or aftermarket for normal road use (plus a rare track day now and again)?

Cheers Folks!

A big :welcome: mate.

PS i think i spotted your car in the hand car wash on the Bridgewater road a couple of days ago :dry: near the kings Head pub.

Hmmm, don't think so, I tend to use one in Filton... But thanks for taking an interest... Must admit, I always have a good look when I see another Zed go past...

A big :welcome: mate.

PS i think i spotted your car in the hand car wash on the Bridgewater road a couple of days ago :dry: near the kings Head pub.

Hmmm, don't think so, I tend to use one in Filton... But thanks for taking an interest... Must admit, I always have a good look when I see another Zed go past...

ok, other end of town from me.

Castle coombe this Saturday and Cheddar Gorge Sunday, if you can make it, should be a good one.

• 2 weeks later...
You didn't buy this from Wessex Nissan in Bristol by any chance did you. I was looking at an 04 plate blue Azure down there about 6 months ago, was supposed to go for a test drive but they lost the bloody keys!! :doh:

UNLUCKY!!!! :#1:

No hard feelings? ;)

You didn't buy this from Wessex Nissan in Bristol by any chance did you. I was looking at an 04 plate blue Azure down there about 6 months ago, was supposed to go for a test drive but they lost the bloody keys!! :doh:

UNLUCKY!!!! :#1:

No hard feelings? ;)

No hard feelings at all, I ended up getting a facelift 06 in a better colour anyway ;)