Limited 350z

Daverich2007

You have two options. Get an HKS speed limit defender, sold one for about £100 recently or get a remap. This will remove the limiter and get you some more performance. :thumbs:

Should be noted that a new speed limit defender isnt much cheaper than a remap when you look at what extra performance you get out of a remap too :thumbs:

around £500 from RSTuning in leeds :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum bud :thumbs:

Shire, have you had yours done ? thinking about getting mine done too does it give you much more power ???

I have been to RSTuning and they had to dump my ECU to get it patched. Going back this week to have it uploaded. Most people see an increase to just over 300bhp atf. The tq also increases to around 270lb I think. All depends on what you want really. Well worth it for the 276bhp personally. It also sorts your fueling out and give you increased economy. Some people have got 32mpg on a motorway run.

Hopefully this helps. :thumbs:

around £500 from RSTuning in leeds :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum bud :thumbs:

Shire, have you had yours done ? thinking about getting mine done too does it give you much more power ???

I have been to RSTuning and they had to dump my ECU to get it patched. Going back this week to have it uploaded. Most people see an increase to just over 300bhp atf. The tq also increases to around 270lb I think. All depends on what you want really. Well worth it for the 276bhp personally. It also sorts your fueling out and give you increased economy. Some people have got 32mpg on a motorway run.

Hopefully this helps. :thumbs:

I have a 276bhp Zed, so might be worth doing.....