What is this then chaps ?

Pimm

My washers have stopped working :angry:

The headlight washers work and the rear one works fine so i took the front wheel off and all the plastic trim thinking the bottle is blocked or the motor is blocked but all is fine as i swapped front and back around(pipes) and again the rear is working but not the front.

I have found that this little directional white plastic thing is stopping the water going through as i have bypassed it and it is working fine. I surpose i can buy this part ? and if i knew it was this i would not of bothered taking the rest of the car apart :angry::lol::lol: all good fun though.

IMG_3489.jpg

£700 from a Nissan dealership to replace that small white piece of plastic no doubt! :lol:

Is that with or without V.A.T.? :p

Well, that's if they are in stock, otherwise it will have to be ordered specially from Japan, which will add a £250 courier charge with import tax still to be paid...

£700 from a Nissan dealership to replace that small white piece of plastic no doubt! :lol:

Well, that's if they are in stock, otherwise it will have to be ordered specially from Japan, which will add a £250 courier charge with import tax still to be paid...

+ V.A.T

(sounds about right)

Nissan never have anything in stock :lol: