Coopers86 NOW Carbon Coops + why

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam they look real nice B)

Its a shame that they would probably be £720 or more after shipping. Anything cheaper than this then your gonna have a real seller on your hands :#1:

Mind you, even with import duty and delivery, it'll be cheaper than my bonnet......and I get TWO bits....that's not a bad thing....right? :lol:

We'll have to see, depends on time and distances involved.....and if I can dodge legal eagles that might come after me, lol

Thought you were against copies of official brands... (tommy k thread!) :p:lol:

Hmmm, very true marzman.

Sorry Coops, no can do I'm afraid, but there is nothing stopping you from taking pics and stuff when you come to the Snetterton gathering ;)

damn it, would love your bonnet mark, shame you won't get it copied :lol:

Double damn.. i would be interested in a copy of it too...! I cant afford the real thing :lol::lol:

Mind you....I have the original and won't be buying a copy one....sooooooo............

hmmmmm sure we can make some arrangements where there is a will there is a way, might have to just buy an original or summit and make it v slightly different and re-name it......hmmmmm

coops

You could call it the "Cooper Scooper Bonnet" :lol::lol::lol:

Moulding can actually ruin the original though, I've seen it happen at my place

AHHHHHH!!!!! :scare::scare::scare:

Then I suggest moulding an OEM old style bonnet in clay, then sculpting the vents into it and taking a re-mould of the clay item.

As a suggestion to make it different looking, how about having the CF eyelids as part of the bonnet?

Moulding can actually ruin the original though, I've seen it happen at my place

AHHHHHH!!!!! :scare::scare::scare:

Then I suggest moulding an OEM old style bonnet in clay, then sculpting the vents into it and taking a re-mould of the clay item.

As a suggestion to make it different looking, how about having the CF eyelids as part of the bonnet?

Cooper Scooper Bonnet lol, i like that!

As for the original getting damaged i have had lots of my parts moulded inc interior parts and all mine are undamaged!

Coops

Just to give you guys and idea on what i can get not confirmed prices from my supplier yet all depends on what intrest there is in each part etc

Nissan 350Z Fairlady REAL Carbon Fibre B-Pillar Trim 2006 B-Pillar Pair 2 Carbon

Nissan 350Z Fairlady REAL carbon fibre eyelid NISMO GT-1 2006 Eyebrows Pair 2 Carbon

(with hole) carbon fiber hood for 2002-2006 Nissan 350Z 2006 Hood Piece 1 Carbon

carbon fiber rear side skirt for 2002-2006 Nissan 350Z 2006 Side Skirt Pair 2 Carbon

Carbon fiber rear spoiler for 2002-2006 Nissan 350Z (double-layer) 2006 Spoiler Piece 1 Carbon

JDM-style carbon fiber eyebrows for 2002-2006 Nissan 350Z 2006 Eyebrows Pair 2 Carbon

NISMO style carbon fiber front lamp cover for 2002-2006 Nissan 350Z 2006 Froint Lamp Cover Pair 2 Carbon

Carbon fiber mirror cover for 2002-2006 Nissan 350Z 2006 Mirror Cover Pair 2 Carbon

carbon fiber cooling plate for 2002-2006 Nissan 350Z 2006 Cooling Plate Piece 1 Carbon

carbon fiber fender for 2002-2006 Nissan 350Z 2006 Fender Pair 2 Carbon

carbon fiber interior decorations for 2002-2006 Nissan 350Z (8 piece) 2006 Interior decorations Piece 8 Carbon

Carbon fiber door sill for 2002-2006 Nissan 350Z 2006 Door Sill Pair 2 Carbon

Carbon fiber spark cover for 2002-2006 Nissan 350Z 2006 Spark Cover Piece 1 Carbon

carbon fiber B-pillar for 2002-2006 Nissan 350Z 2006 Pillar Pair 2 Carbon

carbon fiber rear spoiler for 02-07 350Z NISMO II 2003 spoiler piece 10 carbon

Cheers coops

Ok just an update i will have one of my carbon bonnets with me on Monday so i will fit it and take pics then! I should also have prices for most the stuff i have listed as i am meeting up with my supplier!

First bonnet i will have is the OEM No bulge followed by the Bulge and a vented one!

Once i have the pics of the bonnet and i am happy with the fitment etc i will be arranging a group buy prices should be around £320-£400 depending on numbers. Thanks coops