African Zebra Wood interior?

Wookiee22

I have my sources!!! ;) All secret though!! thinking about getting a nike and burburry one made up but worried that if I get the original some one will copy them and make some fakes!!

You may pitty the fool who rocks fakes but there's nothing classier than fake Burberry :#1:

I have my sources!!! ;) All secret though!! thinking about getting a nike and burburry one made up but worried that if I get the original some one will copy them and make some fakes!!

You may pitty the fool who rocks fakes but there's nothing classier than fake Burberry :#1:

Too right there buddy!! wrap anyone?

16461704_30b9c6a879.jpg

14_1149715941.jpeg

burberry-maserati-1.jpg

So you make a one, which in itself is fake, and you're worried someone will copy you and make fakes? Dont worry, you'll have no problems with that :lol::p

So you make a one, which in itself is fake, and you're worried someone will copy you and make fakes? Dont worry, you'll have no problems with that :lol::p

I knew the irony and sarcasm would be lost on someone!! :wacko::teeth:

Am increasing my order to a container full, as I get the feeling there is the potential of a group buy here! :teeth: Thanks for all the PM's with interest. Just need to clear my inbox its soo full :p

Supplier just emailed me with some other items, Dolcis and Banana gearknob, Harmarni Rear Strut bar covers and some lovely VarSarShe seat covers, supposidly just like Helton John has in his Bently....

Am increasing my order to a container full, as I get the feeling there is the potential of a group buy here!

Add names to the list:

1 - 3FIDDYZ (I rock all the fakes)

2 - BM's Missus

3 - srobrien

4 - Jay (to go with my shirts)

5 - IanS16 (I love these :cloud9: )

6 -

7 -

Am increasing my order to a container full, as I get the feeling there is the potential of a group buy here!

Add names to the list:

2 - BM's Missus

3 - srobrien

6 -

7 -

Finally!! :p:thumbs:

I knew the irony and sarcasm would be lost on someone!! :wacko::teeth:

Seems mine is lost on you too :lol:

Am increasing my order to a container full, as I get the feeling there is the potential of a group buy here! :teeth: Thanks for all the PM's with interest. Just need to clear my inbox its soo full :p

Supplier just emailed me with some other items, Dolcis and Banana gearknob, Harmarni Rear Strut bar covers and some lovely VarSarShe seat covers, supposidly just like Helton John has in his Bently....

Hey...you need to stop talking too my uncle in Hong Kong....he give you best price?.....$34.50? :lol::lol::lol:

Add names to the list:

2 - BM's Missus

3 - srobrien

6 -

7 -

btw...sadly my missus is the Zed....

Hey...you need to stop talking too my uncle in Hong Kong....he give you best price?.....$34.50? :lol::lol::lol:

Add names to the list:

2 - BM's Missus

3 - srobrien

6 -

7 -

Mate you got off lightly!! Far cheaper to run!! And when you get rid you can sometimes get some money back!!

Add names to the list:

2 - BM's Missus

3 - srobrien

6 -

7 -

Mate you got off lightly!! Far cheaper to run!! And when you get rid you can sometimes get some money back!!

Mind You, sometimes I want to be miserable with someone rather han being miserable on my own :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry guys I might be new, but WTF it's all this? :scare:

Can't belive that's a Maserati ort a Z piece.

Please please don't tell me anyone has one of those.......................................

Yeh they are for the Zed

Yeh, Chris'i has them in his car, am quite partial to them and thinking of swapping out my carbon covers...

I take your not in on the group buy then.... Fit is excellent and very original.

Sorry guys I might be new, but WTF it's all this? :scare:

Can't belive that's a Maserati ort a Z piece.

Please please don't tell me anyone has one of those.......................................

Yeh they are for the Zed

Yeh, Chris'i has them in his car, am quite partial to them and thinking of swapping out my carbon covers...

I take your not in on the group buy then.... Fit is excellent and very original.

And I ordered a set earlier tonight :teeth: