Carbon Project Idea's?

scottsoulby

Hi guys,

I have few ideas in the pipeline about what to do next with my little carbon venture, im going for unique parts that arnt made or parts that are hard and expensive to get hold of

my ideas are:

> brake/fluid top replacements (instead of the usual cover)

>Wing mirror bracket replacements

> B pillar replacements

> and im thinking of starting some boot plastic replacements - e.g the rear strut bar plastics to complement the carbon strut bar cover, like this bit

post-3664-135011862207_thumb.jpg

what do you guys think?

can anyone think of anything else that could be a popular choice of mod?

these are all replacement parts mate,

lamby - you can buy the cubby from envy i think? i think its RSW parts?

Yeah but it's a stick on. Same as the plastic bits with the window controls, it's a stick on that affects the buttons.

all of the above iv seen before u need to take a new angle... how about carbon stubbys and head units? lol

thought of a name for ur company yet scott? and if u do a group buy for battery/brake fluid covers how much do u think theyl be and when? cheers

the silver bit on the boot strut is already made, i was thinking about making the parts around that,

as for the battery/brake top Replacements(not covers) they will be approx 95 pounds including delivery, ive had a fair bit of interest in these so might start sooner than later :thumbs:

i wish i had thought of a name, im wrapping my brains trying to think, ill need it soon aswell