My ViS Carbon Bonnet :D

nurrish

Thanks to Austin350z for this little gem :thumbs: Took awhile to wangle ( :boxing: ) it off him but worth it in the end :thumbs:

Not sure wether i am keeping the carbon look as there is quite a few scratches on there. Might go black or may go grey with the fins painted black. I shall see how things progress.....But i certainly do like it and definitely makes my zed stick out even more from the crowd :teeth:

IMGP0076.jpg

IMGP0077.jpg

IMGP0078.jpg

Does look a bit wonky at the front but i think i can adjust the bonnet latch to get an even closure

Looking very nice bud, make sure its still there when Ian leaves. :p

Anybody want to buy a ViS Bonnet?? ;)

Popped in to look at it just and god its the most aggressive bonnet I've ever seen in my life :surrender: (In a good way)

Yeah ive had people say i look like totally mean in their rear view mirror

Sneaky, it looks like you are back to your old ways of puting cosmetics before performance :teeth::p

very different look now and i'm also not sure but i think this will change if you paint it black to match the rest of the two tone effect :thumbs:

I would consider smoothing off the front duct as that is what IMO seems to kill the feng-shui of the whole bonnet design and look of you beautiful Zed B)

Anycase its is what pleases you that counts :p

:thumbs: