Worst car ever to try it on!!!

mattstoke

The Daihatsu Charade GTtI is a quick little car. It's a 1.0 Turbo but very light and very potent with a bit of tuning.

There are a lot of quick cars out there that could embarrass the Zed easily so beware!

Surprised that one so young as you know about these - they pumped out 101BHP from their little 998cc turbo-charged 3-pot and it was a well sorted car in the handling department too -as good fun as the original Mini-Cooper S in its day. One of the best cars I have had the pleasure of owning :D

Whilst the temptation of showing who is boss on the road is there with the chavs, although sometimes what they have under the bonnet can result in :byebye::blush: , the risk of the proverbial cash machines being parked round the corner or the intimidator turning out to be an unmarked bored plod carrier looking for the next points victim, means I try to be as careful as possible about when and where I exercise the loud pedal ;)

My old bubble shape orange rover was pushing 250bhp at the front wheels, it was standard on the outside, apart from being kandy orange, with black wheels, i didnt pick on anything too big, never lost a 'race', but it soon got to 165 and bounced off its limiter easily enough.. :D

Always Golfs trying it on.........

Basically its every car as soon as they realise its a woman driving a zed.......on the way up to Stonehaven last night it was a bl**dy Zafira :scare:

I've really got to work on keeping my ego in check - I like having a licence :blush:

Q: does anyone else use the acceleration of the zed to stop people undertaking on the motorway? i do it to vans all the time, on purpose :lol:

i do that all the time mate lol, u dont even have to drop from 6th most of the time

All the time! I think yeah, that stopped you in your tracks w*nker. :lol:

+1 i do this all the time normally taxis, van and BMW's

I had to reply to this, my first post as well! Been a lurker.

Range Rover Sport V8 Diesel, Remapped

vs.

EK-9

Was exiting a roundabout, in the slow lane, ek-9 with huuuge stickers all across it and it's windows, missus in the passenger seat started to overtake, came along side us.... i couldn't resist! :clap:

The funniest I ever had was when I was driving my girlfriend home after a meal, and we were on a 50mph dual carriageway. A citroen C2 was up my a**e and obviously egging for a race. Not seeming appropriate to race after such a nice evening, I didn't take him on. The car shot passed me, full of spotty youths laughing and gesticulating. Seconds later, the police car shot past and duly pulled them over. Laughed my moobs off :lol:

wat i like about the Z , its not a race car but a good drivers car,its good to go for a drive and enjoy the drive,compared to a performance turbo car the Z is so so tame,the Z is my second na car in ten years,i really like it but its no match in performance compared to a performance turbo.i know as i have had a few races with Zs and a Z never won.

so.... u gettin ur zed turbo'd johnny?? lol

all i was trying to say was that the Z is not a race car but a good drivers car,i dont see the point raceing other cars with it as i know it couldent match a performance turbo car,i feel the Z is more a mature drivers car,i wouldent dream about fitting a turbo,theres more to driveing than just power,yep am getting old lol

The Daihatsu Charade GTtI is a quick little car. It's a 1.0 Turbo but very light and very potent with a bit of tuning.

There are a lot of quick cars out there that could embarrass the Zed easily so beware!

Yeah Stew tell me about it, i came across a cavalier(Vauxhall) 'T' Plate on a duel carriage way and i could not for love nor money get away from it (we reached 110 and i gave up), me thinks it had a nitro kit or something, the funny thing was it was absolutely standard looking on the outside not even go faster stripes... :lol:

No matter what car you have there will always be someone with something faster (unless you own a veyron or the likes). You just need be happy with the thought that most of the drivers looking in the rear view mirror will be thinking, god i wish my car looked as good as that.

R

The funniest I ever had was when I was driving my girlfriend home after a meal, and we were on a 50mph dual carriageway. A citroen C2 was up my a**e and obviously egging for a race. Not seeming appropriate to race after such a nice evening, I didn't take him on. The car shot passed me, full of spotty youths laughing and gesticulating. Seconds later, the police car shot past and duly pulled them over. Laughed my moobs off :lol:

:lol::lol: The definition of PWND!