About time for some pics

mic-39

Hi

Its been a few months since I bought the Z and over the weekend I left it into a local guy for some paint correction carried out :D

I didnt have any pictures of the entire car before the work done but i have this taken from a local website

0008.jpg

Judge for yourselves on the improvement

P1020782Small.jpg

P1020783Small-1.jpg

These were taken after machining with 3m Fine Compound. Later refined with 3m Ultrafina

P1020797Small-1.jpg

P1020802Small.jpg

P1020801Small.jpg

P1020809Small.jpg

P1020805Small.jpg

P1020799Small.jpg

The car was finished in BiltHamber Autobalm and then layered with Finish Kare 1000

The work was done by---http://www.detailni.com/ :thumbs:

Thanks for looking :band:

Basically every car is different--I went for a part correction which removed 99% of any swirl marking plus an interiar tidy up seats etc. :p

The entire job took about 10 hrs and cost £160 but again that is dependant on the finishing products used :wacko::headhurt:

The car looks better than new again :yahoo:

Basically every car is different--I went for a part correction which removed 99% of any swirl marking plus an interiar tidy up seats etc. :p

The entire job took about 10 hrs and cost £160 but again that is dependant on the finishing products used :wacko::headhurt:

Thats a very good price in my opinion.

Thats a very good price in my opinion.

+1 an excellent job for the price. It would be atleast twice that where I live :dry:

Now make sure you use the 2 bucket method for washing to keep those swirls away :teeth: