Few random shots.

Stew

Ok, finally got my mobile to connect to my PC and grabbed a few pics accross.

So here are a few pics from when I've been detailing.

I did a black XK8 a wee while ago, it's a 1998 with 113k miles and been treated to automatic car washes and grit baths all it's life!

Getting somewhere.... rear quarter has had work door / wing hasn't.

IMAG0057.jpg

Did the exhaust before I tackled the paint!

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

Did my bosses wifes Focus as a trade for a house mod he carried out for me.

From this

IMAG0047.jpg

to this (excuse the dust)

IMAG0048.jpg

Came up well

IMAG0049.jpg

Oh and the shot he got sent. Me in the bonnet

IMAG0050.jpg

Grabbed my Dads Rangie when he was away in Dubai, sent these pics to him as he always send me pics of exotica when he's there!

Rangie in Dubai spec white

IMAG0038.jpg

Sent him this one (apologies for the focus) he had no idea why I was sending him pics of me, he didn't realise it was his door with my (bad) reflection.

IMAG0040.jpg

Then the finished article

IMAG0039.jpg

Finally, this is how Azure should look.

Flake pop baby!

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

Anyway, that's a few random ones off the phone.

Mate, did you machine polish the RR? Mine looks like a group of cats have been performing strictly come dancing on it...

Was gonna get a Porter and give it a go (well practice anyway!) but was worried about the paint depth, thinking it will be fine but if anyone has machined a P38 then please let me know! Did a 3 stage megs clean on Friday and looked 100% better....

Mate, did you machine polish the RR? Mine looks like a group of cats have been performing strictly come dancing on it...

Was gonna get a Porter and give it a go (well practice anyway!) but was worried about the paint depth, thinking it will be fine but if anyone has machined a P38 then please let me know! Did a 3 stage megs clean on Friday and looked 100% better....

Get yourself a Kestrel DAS-6 ( http://i4detailing.co.uk/acatalog/Kestr ... her_1.html ). Very good for beginners, easier to get hold of than a PC and does just the same job. Go easy with finishing pads and low abrasive polish to start and work your way up, if you are just removing swirls theres nothing to worry about with a DA polisher :thumbs:

Fiddy, The Rangie had a quick polish. By no means fully corrected. I'd try it out now with my makita rotary however I didn't have a month to machine it with a DA. Not sure on the P38 though, I have a feeling it's softer paint....

Lucy - No probs!

Stan - Deal! :lol::lol: