New V2 bumper

paul

Brilliant match!

Looks good. Obviously a quality replica.

I don't pity the fool the rocks fakes at all! ;)

Ha Ha!!! Must say, looks alot better than some of the replica sh1te that has been posted recently!

Top quality paint match esp, props to the Bodyshop :thumbs:

Slight OT! What size is that plate mate? And do you have a 7 letter / number plate? Any probs with our friends in blue? And where is it from?!

the plate size is 9x3" or for younger people 229x75mm

mine is only a 5 letter plate so not a bad fit as for the boys in blue its early days yet.

www.platesforcars.co.uk

yeah digs i was having a moment of madness was going to sell up but couldn't find anything as good looking as the Z which was a good thing glad i kept it :teeth:

Good man! :thumbs:

I'm beginning to see a few more around Liverpool but no new members joining up. :(

Slight OT! What size is that plate mate? And do you have a 7 letter / number plate? Any probs with our friends in blue? And where is it from?!

mine is only a 5 letter plate so not a bad fit as for the boys in blue its early days yet.

http://www.platesforcars.co.uk

How did you mount it in there? I have the same bumper (genuine one) and it comes with a bracket. But it sticks out a bit too far for my liking, that looks quite neat. :)

How did you mount it in there? I have the same bumper (genuine one) and it comes with a bracket. But it sticks out a bit too far for my liking, that looks quite neat. :)

are you talking about the air duct that go's behind the grill if so i just cut it back by an inch if it's not that i just used number plate double sided sticky pads and stuck it to the peace where the towing eye hole is.

are you talking about the air duct that go's behind the grill if so i just cut it back by an inch if it's not that i just used number plate double sided sticky pads and stuck it to the peace where the towing eye hole is.

Sorry, I meant the plate being recessed. I have mesh behind the bumper so not sure what you stuck it to? :)

Sorry, I meant the plate being recessed. I have mesh behind the bumper so not sure what you stuck it to? :)

on the bunper right in the middle there is a square piece with a hole in it for the towing eye ive stuck the number plate to that piece see pic below :)

DSC09885.jpg