FS: Amuse Titan Exhaust

Bundus

Ok Ive just purchased myself another exhaust so as soon as its fitted my Amuse R1 Titan exhaust will be up for sale.

Retail on these is around £2.5k, its hand made and fully titanium.

I will get pics up as soon as the new one is fitted but if anyone wants to pm me with their interest please go ahead and Ill keep you posted on progress.

Im switching exhaust for the sole reason of getting some money back into my bank account so if you want to make an offer on this truly awesome exhaust please pm me - I wont be offended so dont be scared!

Im sure others on here can vouch for the quality of this exhaust too if anyone is wondering why they cost so much.

Cheers guys :thumbs:

Will confirm price once it comes off and I can see if condition is as good as I think it is but it will be in the region of £1,500.

Im in need of the cash so make me an offer and you never know!

Cheers!

christ :scare:

Thanks for the comments guys - I know how it must seem to spend this kind of money on an exhaust but as has been said its one of the best money can buy and at this price its a huge saving over retail.

Will have it off the car and pics up asap.

Thanks again :thumbs:

UPDATE:

Removed the Amuse yesterday at 3Fiddy's with the help of Mark, Dan and Jon. Jesus that really is one light exhaust - was a shame to see it coming off but cash is more important to me at the moment.

Fiddy was kind enough to store it for me and will hopefully get a few pics posted when he gets a chance - thanks very much mate!

Once the pics are up let me know if anyone is interested otherwise it will end up on ebay (unless temptation gets the better of Mark ;) )

:thumbs:

UPDATE:

Removed the Amuse yesterday at 3Fiddy's with the help of Mark, Dan and Jon. Jesus that really is one light exhaust - was a shame to see it coming off but cash is more important to me at the moment.

Fiddy was kind enough to store it for me and will hopefully get a few pics posted when he gets a chance - thanks very much mate!

Once the pics are up let me know if anyone is interested otherwise it will end up on ebay (unless temptation gets the better of Mark ;) )

Dont trust him, that will be on his car by the end of the week :p

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah sorry for the delay. The exhaust was removed and is at Fiddy's house as we speak.

I think Fiddy himself might be keen to keep it but if not he's going to get some piccies up for me.

Mark - did you get my last PM. Let me know if you want to keep it and we can sort something out.