19" Nismo LM GT4's in Gunmetal *NEW PICS ADDED*

S1 HNK

Mint condition, professionally power coated by 'the wheel speciailist' in Manchester. Will post up pics of the individual wheels over the weekend but in the mean time here are some pics of them on the car (sorry i dont have any close ups) Some of you have seen the wheels in the flesh and can vouch for the quality of finish.

Will also measure tread depths of tyres over the weekend, but rears are fairly new so plenty of tread, fronts are older but still a way off from needing replacing.

Price wise: i appreciate they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them and due to cost increase of these wheels i know there is a bit of controversy over their true value. But these are unique wheels.

tyres: Goodyear Eagle F1 5-6mm tread all round.

£1500 plus delivery although pick up is preferred. Based in Cheshire.

Any other questions, just ask :thumbs:

More pics on page 2

CIMG0334.jpg

DSC_0918.jpg

CIMG0330.jpg

CIMG0325.jpg

Nice rims :thumbs:

have you got any pics of before the refurb? Did they have bad marks or just the clear coat flaking off?

It was just one of the front wheels, the laquer was flaking off and the guys told me that they could refurb them but they would only end up doing the same thing hence the colour change. there was no curbing at all on the wheels. I only have picks of them on the car sorry mate, here is one below. Have hundreds of them :lol:

350z-08.jpg

These wheels are ghey. The car i ghey. Nobody should buy anything from it...! :lol:

I cant believe you're serious about selling Si... i thought you'd change your mind.

To anyone thinking about these wheels... in all honesty they dont look that special in the pictures, but in the flesh they are a different class - they look totally stunning B)

I'd say thats a fair price too. Good luck bud.

These wheels are ghey. The car i ghey. Nobody should buy anything from it...! :lol:

I cant believe you're serious about selling Si... i thought you'd change your mind.

To anyone thinking about these wheels... in all honesty they dont look that special in the pictures, but in the flesh they are a different class - they look totally stunning B)

I'd say thats a fair price too. Good luck bud.

sorry chris, it's happening! They'd look great on a silver car ;)

here are the pics, apologies for them being dirty, it started raining as i drove home to get the camera and didnt have time to clean them again so there is a bit of dirt round the rim. Tyres have about 5-6mm tread all round. wheels will be off the car tomorrow so ready to go.