The council Interview

Stew

The old ones are the best....

A guy goes to the local council to apply for a job

The interviewer asks him "Are you allergic to anything?" He answers "Yes, caffeine."

"Have you ever been in the services?"

"Yes" he says, "I was in Iraq for two years."

The interviewer says "That will give you 5 extra points toward Employment" and then asks "Are you disabled in any way?"

The guy says "Yes...a bomb exploded near me and blew my testicles off!"

The interviewer tells the guy "O.K. In that case I can hire you right now. Normal hours are 8AM to 2PM. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 and plan on starting at 10AM every day."

The guy's puzzled and asks "If the hours are from 8AM to 2PM why don't you want me to be here before 10AM?"

'This is a council job" the interviewer says, "For the first two hours we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our bollocks. Not really any point in you coming in for that bit, is there?"

Just leaving a contract with a well known council right now - and this is spot on thruthful. They do nothing and complain about "how hard they are working", but most of the time walk around like headless chickens not knowing their @r5e from their elbow. :lol: